• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    Nad awesome poem! Can't stop laughting
    Someone was talking about Nekkid Martin or it's just my imagination
    Great first wallie Lili, I didn't see Vale here yet
    How could you!!!!???? Put mine glasses and look here (you can even kiss the monitor) -->
    Hope it helps You should visit and post here more often- sooner or later you will admit, Martin is handsome!!!
    Hmmm... I'm sure...
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Hey WooHoos!
      Three more hours before I have to go and make the most uninteresting and difficult exam
      I hope Saint Martin loves me

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
      You know that little ditty about Martinis going to be running through my head all day now, don't you. *wonders if there are any pom poms in the house*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad* What exam is that?
        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Hey WooHoos!
          Three more hours before I have to go and make the most uninteresting and difficult exam

Of course he does, he'll be there to hold your hand and inspire you to give all the right answers

See, he's been studying hard on your behalf

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
            *hugs Nad* What exam is that?
            It's eh... methods and techniques (That sounds quite interesting in English )
            Reasearch methods for social science. I suck at variables, constructs and reasearch designs...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Of course he does, he'll be there to hold your hand and inspire you to give all the right answers

See, he's been studying hard on your behalf
            hehe. Awesome. I so love Martin
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hey WooHoos!

You got lucky Dutch; no Martin, Martin, He's our man showed up in any of my reports.
              sigpic

Comment

Reasearch methods for social science. I suck at variables, constructs and reasearch designs...

hehe. Awesome. I so love Martin
                Sounds...........interesting

Did you see RCC's Q&A on Joe's blog? I lolled at how many times the word 'awesome' came up

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  You got lucky Dutch; no Martin, Martin, He's our man showed up in any of my reports.
                  Oh come on...
                  It wood be great if it did. Imagine the response

(I think that will e my answer to any exam questions I don't know the actual answer to. You know... Q:...If reasearch is required in this situation, which method of reasearch would one use?'' A: Martin, Martin he will know. He is the best director in a sci-fi show... )

sigpic

Comment

Did you see RCC's Q&A on Joe's blog? I lolled at how many times the word 'awesome' came up
                    *nods* yeah... not really

And I did and I lolled too. I'm sure he reads this thread
                    Goooooooo Coopie!!!

Coopie, Coopie
                    He's our man...

sigpic

Comment

*nods* yeah... not really

And I did and I lolled too. I'm sure he reads this thread
                      Goooooooo Coopie!!!

Coopie, Coopie
                      He's our man...
                      I'm seriously hoping none of TPTB ever find us

Oh, and no response to my email .......yet

Comment

Seconded

And maye it means that someone is searching really hard...

EDIT: I'm off, thanks for the giggle *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Oh come on...
                          It wood be great if it did. Imagine the response

(I think that will e my answer to any exam questions I don't know the actual answer to. You know... Q:...If reasearch is required in this situation, which method of reasearch would one use?'' A: Martin, Martin he will know. He is the best director in a sci-fi show... )
                          I dare ya to answer a question you don't know with Martin's name and I want proof.
                          sigpic

Comment

Seconded

And maye it means that someone is searching really hard...

EDIT: I'm off, thanks for the giggle *hugs*
                            Oh, I hope so

Kligs well done for planting that idea in her head

Comment

Hey WooHoos!
                              Good luck!!

Oye

I now have to learn my economics exam, which is very boring, coz it's basically the same as my last highschool exam...only in English

Cool, I haven't read it totally yet, only partly...but awesome is just such an awesome word.

Go Coopie!!!

Why not? they will see the insanity they create in fans They will be pleased to see that we love them and even have a lovely thread for them!
                              sigpic

Comment

Sweet little innocent Jann I think we'd scare them to death

Comment

Working...
                                X