No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, APA sent JM a direct link to that sig I made on the art thread. And at the time I had a JM sig and a JM avatar, too! So imagine how nuts he thinks I am!He doesn't think I'm nuts! He loves me!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Well, APA sent JM a direct link to that sig I made on the art thread. And at the time I had a JM sig and a JM avatar, too! So imagine how nuts he thinks I am!He doesn't think I'm nuts! He loves me!
      They don't think we're nuts, they must be immensly flattered! Think about it, who usually gets all the fan attention? The Actors, RDA, Joe Flanigan, even David Hewlett TPTB really don't expect to have us making sigs and avatars for them, let alone creating a whole thunk appreciation thread for them If they know about us I bet they're bouncing up and down with joy to know that they are sooooo loved

Edit: On a totally OT note

Spoiler:
      GO RONNIE!
      Sorry, Ronnie O'Sullivan, snooker *hugs him* he's winning
      Last edited by Jumble; 18 January 2009, 02:13 PM.

Comment

LOL!

"Beef cake. Beeeeeef cake!"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I was studying

But wow, this thread sure does strange things to one's thunking behaviour...

Martin, Martin
          He's our Man
          He wears shorts like
          no one else can!

Martin, Martin
          he's so fine
          when everyone is thunking someone else
          he soon will be all mine!

Martin, Martin
          he's so hot
          even when he's cold.
          I kid you not!

...Did that help?
          You know that little ditty about Martinis going to be running through my head all day now, don't you. *wonders if there are any pom poms in the house*
          sigpic

Comment

Luvnjack Um, I mean er, ?

Edit: Kligs she has a way of doing that

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Luvnjack Um, I mean er, ?

Edit: Kligs she has a way of doing that
              I thought you were going to bed 2 hours ago. Did Martin keep you up?

Somehow I don't think my employers will appreciate Martin, Martin he's our man jumping into the middle of the report I am typing.
              sigpic

Comment

Um, no, actually it was Ronnie

Snooker, Ronnie O'Sullivan needs one more frame for the Masters..............but Martin is patiently waiting in my bedroom

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  I thought you were going to bed 2 hours ago. Did Martin keep you up?

Somehow I don't think my employers will appreciate Martin, Martin he's our man jumping into the middle of the report I am typing.
                  Jumble is thinking of going to bed with Martin...but she lets him wait...to get more...anxious
                  *runs from jumble and hides*

...well I am always on GW...during class, when writing exams and at home...my teachers don't care anymore They've given up!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jann, they don't call you the Gutter Queen for nothing do they My lust love for Martin is pure

And Ronnie won the Masters Cup WoooHooooooood! *happy dance*

Comment

Morning Jumble and woohoos. Did you dream about Martin last night?
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning Kligs I had one of those nights when you wake up knowing that you were just dreaming something but can't for the life of you remember what it was

Last edited by Jumble; 19 January 2009, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Mornin' Woohoos, another lovely woohoody day

Jann, they don't call you the Gutter Queen for nothing do they My lust love for Martin is pure

And Ronnie won the Masters Cup WoooHooooooood! *happy dance*
                          I had to earn my title yes. and then some say I'm in RL even more guttery

woohood!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning Kligs I had one of those nights when you wake up knowing that you were just dreaming something but can't for the life of you remember what it was

Maybe it started with M?
                            sigpic

Comment

Possibly But then, since I don't remember it, it wood have been a waste

Last edited by Jumble; 19 January 2009, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Possibly But then, since I don't remember it, it wood have been a waste

*hugs* You could have dreamed about Martin...but forgotten it.*pouts*

Better than my dream...that was rather....violent...*sigh* and not even Shep was there for the rescue! It did involve penguins though...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X