Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG

Comment

Jumble
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

That's so cute! Although..........I'm not sure if I should feel insulted

Edit: Oh, now I'm on double-devil post 6666

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            That's so cute! Although..........I'm not sure if I should feel insulted

Edit: Oh, now I'm on double-devil post 6666
            Why would you feel insulted? I just wanted to use a waving gif, the elephant was the cutest one I have. The others are just smilie faces that wave. I like the elephant better.

OT:
            Spoiler:
            My had a colonoscopy this morning. I called her just after 8am and we only talked a few minutes before she had to go because they were there to take her for the test. I asked her to call me afterwords, you know, when she wakes up. It's almost noon and I haven't heard from her yet. I know I have to allow for prep time and recovery time, then there's the anaesthesia. She'll be asleep for a while, right? I'm... I'm just worried.

That is a scary post #! Yikes!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I was joking just associating 'Jumble' with 'Jumbo' I'm not that big And it is really cute, can I snurch?

Spoiler:
              I don't think you should expect a call just yet, these things take time and she won't be feeling the best for a while. You could always ring the ward and ask how she is if you're worried

Scary indeed

Comment

I was joking just associating 'Jumble' with 'Jumbo' I'm not that big And it is really cute, can I snurch?
                You can totally snurch!

Spoiler:
                I don't think you should expect a call just yet, these things take time and she won't be feeling the best for a while. You could always ring the ward and ask how she is if you're worried
                Thank you, makes me feel a little better. Of course, being alone doesn't help any.

Scary indeed
                Yeah.
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 14 January 2009, 08:16 AM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

You're not totally alone *hugs* Me and Martin will keep you company

Comment

Thanx.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh look, Rodney's popped in to say 'Hi'

Comment

Hi Rodney!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

*waves* Hey Woohoos!

Behave Jann

I keep having my 'duvet' dream, and every time I try soooo hard to keep my mouth shut and let him tell me what is so important (I mean, he could be trying to tell me the date ) but I still tell him off about mussing up the duvet

Ooooh! I've just realised there is someone I can get to that wood know......whether he'll tell me is another question...........I'll get back to you *rushes off to email*
                          *raises eyebrow* What's this? You have secret in-roads to People Who Know??

And *big hugs* to RiG for your mum
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *waves* Hey Woohoos!
                            Hi josiane!

I'm dying in knowing THE DATE my self.

Thank you.

I just got off the phone with her. The colonoscopy was clean! YAY! She did have to have another endoscopy tho to tie up the ulcer where it was still bleeding. But she's okay now and eating Jell-O!.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *waves* Hey Woohoos!

*raises eyebrow* What's this? You have secret in-roads to People Who Know??

Not exactly, but I've sent an email to someone who 'might' tell us

WooHooooood! for RiG's Mum

But don't be surprised if she flatly refuses to eat Jell-o ever again once she gets home

Comment

Not exactly, but I've sent an email to someone who 'might' tell us

WooHooooood! for RiG's Mum

But don't be surprised if she flatly refuses to eat Jell-o ever again once she gets home
                                She actually loves Jell-O, specially when it has fruit in it.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X