X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wood never!

...Ok, maybe.

...Ok yes
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves to invisible Member* Do you know when Martin's birthday is? Pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I volonteer! Even if I can not spell that word to save my life. Ha!
        We need all the volonteers we can get and probably some volunteers too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I really don't care, just as long as we do find out

Anyone else think he's laughing at us?

I know he is laughing at us or is it with us?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
            We need to send a spy into the Sanctuary set.
            At least...or someone in his social circle that will be invited on his Bday when it comes...

I've asked everwhere I can think of, Sanctuary site, Amanda's site, the Mods on GW, Joe's Blog...................nobody knows We've even speculated that maybe he wasn't born, but is in fact an alien beamed down specially to provide us with the best SG eps.........if that's the case, we could celebrate that date if we only knew it

Maybe we should bestow upon him a 'second' birthday and just pick a date to celebrate
            I think it has come to the moment that we just have to "give" him one...what about the day this thread was created
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              At least...or someone in his social circle that will be invited on his Bday when it comes...

I think it has come to the moment that we just have to "give" him one...what about the day this thread was created
              I like that idea, at least until we find out the real day.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                I like that idea, at least until we find out the real day.
                Of course, coz the real day is better and more important...

But something tells me his Bday is in December and I just can't shake that darn feeling of a december Bday...

Ah well, I'll ask him next time he is in my dream!
                sigpic

Comment

Behave Jann

I keep having my 'duvet' dream, and every time I try soooo hard to keep my mouth shut and let him tell me what is so important (I mean, he could be trying to tell me the date ) but I still tell him off about mussing up the duvet

Ooooh! I've just realised there is someone I can get to that wood know......whether he'll tell me is another question...........I'll get back to you *rushes off to email*

Comment

Behave Jann

I keep having my 'duvet' dream, and every time I try soooo hard to keep my mouth shut and let him tell me what is so important (I mean, he could be trying to tell me the date ) but I still tell him off about mussing up the duvet

Ooooh! I've just realised there is someone I can get to that wood know......whether he'll tell me is another question...........I'll get back to you *rushes off to email*
                    *taps fingers*
                    sigpic

Comment

It could take a while, but we're nothing if not patient

Comment

Behave Jann

Ooooh! I've just realised there is someone I can get to that wood know......whether he'll tell me is another question...........I'll get back to you *rushes off to email
                        Who?

As for behave...I always behave!
                        sigpic

Comment

Who?

As for behave...I always behave!
                          Yes, you do........badly

I'm not telling, I don't want anyone to tell him not to tell, if that makes sense

Edit: Oh look ^^^^ post 6660

Edit: *comes back in giggling* The Martin language is definitely spreading, we've even got Oma doing it

Comment

Yes, you do........badly

I'm not telling, I don't want anyone to tell him not to tell, if that makes sense

Edit: Oh look ^^^^ post 6660

Edit: *comes back in giggling* The Martin language is definitely spreading, we've even got Oma doing it
                            I am a good girl... certainly since I'm now FCOL editing the whole documentary of my group...(but in this way I atleast get it as I want it to be)

Woohoo Congrats!

Soon we will take over the world!
                            sigpic

Comment

Aaand cut hehe it's spreading faster and faster!
                              Wonder who are you talking about Jumble...wait! I've got an email...it's from...Jumble?....ohh sorry hun,I don't know his bday

sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja

Comment

Working...
                                X