No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey RiG. Hope your mom gets better soon and can go home.

Hospitals are never fun... unless you're watching House

Just watched a new video about the red camera and guess who popped in the background a few times.

http://dvice.com/archives/2009/01/how_the_red_one.php
    sigpic

Comment

You just can't keep the man away from the camera can you I think I heard his voice in the background too

Um, am I the only one that thinks Lee Wilson is really cool?

Oh, and I have to say, all that hi-tech, ground-breaking new stuff...........and they're still using a corded mouse
      Last edited by Jumble; 13 January 2009, 03:11 PM.

Comment

And you're not the only one. Wilson rocks
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, that's a relief................add him to my thunk list then

I'm off to bed now, Woodnight WooHooos *hugs*

Comment

I just named my new baby chick Martina Woohood

*giggles and jumps in bed*

'Night
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Aw, (((((RiG)))))

Spoiler:
              From my own experience, I'd say the nurse is probably right, but obviously they need to make sure. Just be glad they're doing a thorough job And I can sympathise with the lack of food and company When you're in hospital no matter how often you get visitors you still feel like you're on your own for great wadges of time. Hopefully they'll get her right soon and you can take her home and fill her up with lots of her favourite meals

Take care of yourself, it's hard on you too
              Sorry for gettin back so late, had to go to the grocery store to stock up before the big freeze. BRRR! Thank you. She's dying for Spaghetti and meatballs, her favorite, so that's probably going to be her first dinner when she gets home. Made by me of course.

Your right, it is hard on me but not half as hard as it is on her. Myself is well taken care of tho. That's what GW is for

So, not everything that comes out of Canada is 'hot' then
              Nope, just Stargate actors and directors.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Does anyone know when Martin Wood's birthday is? If they do could they please post it at this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62804.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                  Does anyone know when Martin Wood's birthday is? If they do could they please post it at this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62804.
                  We WISH!! If you guys find out, let us know, too, okay?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    We WISH!! If you guys find out, let us know, too, okay?
                    Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Sorry for gettin back so late, had to go to the grocery store to stock up before the big freeze. BRRR! Thank you. She's dying for Spaghetti and meatballs, her favorite, so that's probably going to be her first dinner when she gets home. Made by me of course.

Your right, it is hard on me but not half as hard as it is on her. Myself is well taken care of tho. That's what GW is for
                      You might have to hold off on the meatballs for a while, she'll probably have to stick to a special diet at least to begin with

Nope, just Stargate actors and directors.

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                      Ah, the burning question of the day, every day around here It's really weird that his is the only birthday that nobody seems to know

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Ah, the burning question of the day, every day around here It's really weird that his is the only birthday that nobody seems to know
                        We need to send a spy into the Sanctuary set.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                          I volonteer! Even if I can not spell that word to save my life. Ha!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            I've asked everwhere I can think of, Sanctuary site, Amanda's site, the Mods on GW, Joe's Blog...................nobody knows We've even speculated that maybe he wasn't born, but is in fact an alien beamed down specially to provide us with the best SG eps.........if that's the case, we could celebrate that date if we only knew it

Maybe we should bestow upon him a 'second' birthday and just pick a date to celebrate

Comment

I bet we find out when and where we least expect it...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I really don't care, just as long as we do find out

Anyone else think he's laughing at us?

Comment

Working...
                                X