The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jasmina that's just greedy

Yes, we often have an invisible lurking Member Interesting, no?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Hmmmm.....

CONGRATS ON 5500 NAD!!!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

In that case it's better that I stopped where I did and didn't name all of them, ha?

Very... I wonder who it is... Will the mystery ever be solved?!?! I'm betting on Griffin's granddaughter.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Well, with the risk of turning this into *that* multithunk thread...
          When watching Sanctuary I found myself thunking Nikola Tesla . He's so awesomly evil....... and he does have dark hair.....
          But he is hot Rawr...

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Of course it is. I thunk Todd! even ship Sam/Todd a little bit. *runs*

Congrats on 5500 Nad
          but he is da best wraith

*I'm sensing a theme here*

Rofl...Go Martin(s)

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          My name is Jasmina and I thunk Martin, Amanda, RDA, Damian, Henry, Tesla, Todd, John D, Bigfoot, Watson, Ronon, John S, Major Davis ... I think I should stop now.

Oh, we have invisible member? How cool!
          Well..if she does it...

*walks in in thunkers annonymous*

*waves*

Hello, my name is Jann and I think Martin W., Shep/JF, Jack/RDA, AT/Sam/Helen, Ronon, Lorne, Henry, Will, Tesla, Todd, John Druitt, Major Davis, Brad W., Bubu...erm...yeah

I can go on...
          sigpic

Comment

...So...were was I? Ah yeah, I must be unconcious for what- 2 hours after Jumble posted this HOT pic...blame her.

Nad - I'm staying with mental touch with you and your examinator- everything will be ok

Heya dreamers (Fainne and luvnjack) - lucky you!!!

Nice pic Jasmina! Jann - who is Bubu?

So Martin might read us? wow! I'm a polite woohoo, very shy and quite...
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              ...So...were was I? Ah yeah, I must be unconcious for what- 2 hours after Jumble posted this HOT pic...blame her.

Nad - I'm staying with mental touch with you and your examinator- everything will be ok

That's Ben Browder/Cam Mitchell

Only if he reads this post, the rest of the time you're the same as the rest of his WooHooos

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post

Bubu is my new lover...Ben Browder*points at sig* All Nad's fault I'm naming him like that...French stuff

Martin might...way cool... He will see how awesome he is and that deserves a fan club
                sigpic

Comment

Shhh hehehI'm trying
                  Oh Bubu- so I thunk him too, or I shouldn't, he reminds me a bit my brother-oops
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Bubu is my new lover...Ben Browder*points at sig* All Nad's fault I'm naming him like that...French stuff

Martin might...way cool... He will see how awesome he is and that deserves a fan club
                    Le Bubu. Jann's petit loveeer.
                    Il n'est pas as hot as le Martin, though

It's not my fault!

...I got a green the other day in which someone said she didn't know who Bubu was and I completely forgot that that's a MWHS thread- thing
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*pokes head in*

Hi gals.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hard to keep the MWHS thread language out of other stuff isn't it? I hardly know how to type in 'normal' anymore, it just woodn't seem right

Edit: Hey RiG *waves* How goes it with Mum?

Comment

Gosh, the amount of funny typo's I make in other posts due to this thread...

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          *pokes head in*

Hi gals.
                          Hey!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves to RiG* Hi!!!

And typo's...I do make them as well, but I forget them often!
                            sigpic

Comment

Edit: Hey RiG *waves* How goes it with Mum?
                              Spoiler:
                              Hey Jumble, Mom is still in the hospital. Might be for a few more days. She's still losing blood (not a lot!), her blood levels keep going up and down; it's not fun. She may need another endoscopy or maybe a colonoscopy and she's not looking forward to either. The blood she's losing now(when she goes to the bathroom) is very minimal and her nurse said that it could just be what's left from the ulcer, her body just flushing it out, so to speak. She's scared, lonely. Since I'm off all week I got to spend the whole day with her which is great because it's going to be way to cold for me to go and visit her tomorrow, I mean frigid. We have arctic air coming our way from Canada so... BRRR!

I just got off the phone with her and her blood count is up again so they've given her some food again, finally! Red Jell-O, broth and juice but it's something. She hasn't had a proper meal since last Thursday night, dinner.

I'm doing alright btw.

Hey, Dutchy, starlover!*waves*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Hey Jumble, Mom is still in the hospital. Might be for a few more days. She's still losing blood (not a lot!), her blood levels keep going up and down; it's not fun. She may need another endoscopy or maybe a colonoscopy and she's not looking forward to either. The blood she's losing now(when she goes to the bathroom) is very minimal and her nurse said that it could just be what's left from the ulcer, her body just flushing it out, so to speak. She's scared, lonely. Since I'm off all week I got to spend the whole day with her which is great because it's going to be way to cold for me to go and visit her tomorrow, I mean frigid. We have arctic air coming our way from Canada so... BRRR!

I just got off the phone with her and her blood count is up again so they've given her some food again, finally! Red Jell-O, broth and juice but it's something. She hasn't had a proper meal since last Thursday night, dinner.

I'm doing alright btw.

Hey, Dutchy, starlover!*waves*
                                Aw, (((((RiG)))))

Spoiler:
                                From my own experience, I'd say the nurse is probably right, but obviously they need to make sure. Just be glad they're doing a thorough job And I can sympathise with the lack of food and company When you're in hospital no matter how often you get visitors you still feel like you're on your own for great wadges of time. Hopefully they'll get her right soon and you can take her home and fill her up with lots of her favourite meals

Take care of yourself, it's hard on you too

So, not everything that comes out of Canada is 'hot' then

Comment

Working...
                                X