X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *wipes lemonade off screen*

*chokes* I read 'shirtless and shortless'

That wood indeed be good storyline, Major Wood saves the planet whilst munching on a cookie, or a doughnut, or anything else edible that he can get his hands on (have you noticed how often we see him eating? I love to watch that mouth move.............)

Aaaaaand that just goes to prove how brilliant your corny poetry is

Mmmmmmm...

And thanks
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Oh thank you Jumble! I didn't know about it!
      Ohh sorry to keep you waiting I was trying Luci's new tut, and then, I made 4...

Awesome, Achaja! They're gorgeous
      *hugs*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Achaja brilliant icons, well worth waiting for

I particularly love the 'Focus' one

Comment

Thanks girls I love making them Martin's got awesome faces to icons Actually I thought the *focus* one was not that good, so thank you!
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Hey guys! *waves*
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

*waves at RiG*

So... anyone want to start placing bets on Martin Wood Cameo's in Sanctuary S2 or the movies?

IwantitIwantitIwantit! Maybe we could buy him. His cameo, that is

sigpic

Comment

*comes in*

Can I borrow Martin for a while please? or bubu...or Brad...I need them to chear me up Had a sucky day...

Spoiler:
                Some stupid customer didn't look out(while I said I was standing behind him) he moved upwards(or something like that) and I lost balance...throwing a plate full of HOT! coffee over myself and mainly over my arm...it freakin' hurts and it is burned now...add that I got a major headache from the crying afterwards...and the dude didn't even appologize and said "yes well, it happens" FCOL! After that I had to work another 3 hours and everyone was asking(coz I had bandage on my arm suddenly) "What happened are you okay?" Telling the story 20 times made me kind of go nutz...Now I'm luckily home again
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *comes in*

Can I borrow Martin for a while please? or bubu...or Brad...I need them to chear me up Had a sucky day...

Spoiler:
                  Some stupid customer didn't look out(while I said I was standing behind him) he moved upwards(or something like that) and I lost balance...throwing a plate full of HOT! coffee over myself and mainly over my arm...it freakin' hurts and it is burned now...add that I got a major headache from the crying afterwards...and the dude didn't even appologize and said "yes well, it happens" FCOL! After that I had to work another 3 hours and everyone was asking(coz I had bandage on my arm suddenly) "What happened are you okay?" Telling the story 20 times made me kind of go nutz...Now I'm luckily home again
                  ((((((((JANN))))))))

Sounds like the silly man wasn't looking where he was going. Story of our woohoos lives, *huggles Jumble*

Comment

((((Jann))))
                    That really does suck!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      Thanks girls I love making them Martin's got awesome faces to icons Actually I thought the *focus* one was not that good, so thank you!
                      Well I really like it, so much so that I've stolen your idea for my avatar Hope that's ok?

Hey RiG *waves* How's Mum?

(((((Jann))))) That sounds painful *hands Brad to Jann*

Spoiler:
                      I hope you put lots of cold water on it to minimize the damage? Are you covered for accidents at work? You should be

Comment

Well I really like it, so much so that I've stolen your idea for my avatar Hope that's ok?

(((((Jann))))) That sounds painful *hands Brad to Jann*

Spoiler:
                        I hope you put lots of cold water on it to minimize the damage? Are you covered for accidents at work? You should be
                        Sweet...Brad...*huggles pillow for Shep* Good thing I've got the pillow now!

Spoiler:
                        I did...and ice and my boss' wife put something on it against the burn...it's a lot better now...but it's stil icky!

I don't know but my boss was really nice to me and asked me several times if I was okay...I got a break and all...so that was okay...just that stupid man! ARGH...
                        sigpic

Comment

Aww great Jumble! I like it Good work!

Hi all woohoos, and Woodnight! I should be in bed 1 hour ago!
                          *hugs Jann*
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Sweet...Brad...*huggles pillow for Shep* Good thing I've got the pillow now!

Spoiler:
                            I did...and ice and my boss' wife put something on it against the burn...it's a lot better now...but it's stil icky!

I don't know but my boss was really nice to me and asked me several times if I was okay...I got a break and all...so that was okay...just that stupid man! ARGH...
                            Well, since I might just be living the closest by...

,,,Need me to come and kick his bum for ya?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Well, since I might just be living the closest by...

,,,Need me to come and kick his bum for ya?
                              Please do...and HARD...I will ask my boss for an address where he lives!

Martin may come too!
                              sigpic

Comment

*comes in*

Spoiler:
                                OUCH! (((((Jann))))) I know how you feel, burned the back of my hand once, when I was little. Hope it gets to feelin' better right quick!

Was at the hospital a few hours ago and she is doing just fine. The doctors say she is on the mend. YAY! I would have been on hours ago but I went to Disney on Ice today with my bro and his kids, it was great!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X