The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Sorry guys. All in jest. Not suggesting Martin and AT would actually get together!!

I see your point. I won't cross the line again .

*creeps away*
    (((Sarai))) I didn't mean for you to feel awkward or something!
    I got it

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    This is how I see it:-

Martin belongs with his wife.
    Amanda belongs with her husband.
    Sam belongs with Jack.
    Major Wood belongs with Jumble. Sam Siler Nad

That's right isn't it?
    Yes.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
      LOL!!!! I love you Jumble!!!

(((Jumble)))

(((WooWhoos)))
      Thanks, I love you too

Exactly which piece are you offering? They gorgeous eyes, the exquisite mouth, the ruffly hair, the snuggable neck, the cute ears, the strong shoulders................

Comment

*shorts*

*runs away giggling*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          (((Sarai))) I didn't mean for you to feel awkward or something!
          I got it

Major Wood belongs with Nad

Yes.
          Pfft! I can't see that ship lasting, she's far too young and immature He needs a real woman of the world with vast amounts of experience

Comment

*shorts*

*runs away giggling*
            Where????????? Oh, I see......

Spoiler:

Aaaaaaaaand I forgot to say 'tongue'

*slips and falls into the gutter*

Comment

omg sooo hot, as usual in the evenings *I'm just lurking, I'm not really here*
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Pfft! I can't see that ship lasting, she's far too young and immature He needs a real woman of the world with vast amounts of experience
                ROFL!
                To be honest, I don't see it working out myself
                I am far too innocent. I give in. Easy like that.

I'll just... throw myself at his feet, begging for Ship and burning candles while WooShipping and staring at his... shorts.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  Achaja!!! You're HERE!!!!

sigpic

Comment

...Anyone else feel like strolling into threads going ''...Colonel, Colonel, General, Colonel, Major Wood...'' SG style?

This ranking system is disturbing

sigpic

Comment

HI ACHAJA!!

ROFL!
                      To be honest, I don't see it working out myself
                      I am far too innocent. I give in. Easy like that.

I'll just... throw myself at his feet, begging for Ship and burning candles while WooShipping and staring at his... shorts.
                      See, that just proves my point. I woodn't do anything that fangurly and immature..........no really, I woodn't

...Anyone else feel like strolling into threads going ''...Colonel, Colonel, General, Colonel, Major Wood...'' SG style?

This ranking system is disturbing
                      It certainly is. Have you noticed just how many Shippers are in command of the SGC? Heaven help us if the Wraith decide to attack now that there's no Atlantis to keep them at bay

Edit: And you're Commander of SG1, whilst I'm only 'an SG leader'

Comment

See, that just proves my point. I woodn't do anything that fangurly and immature..........no really, I woodn't
                        No, I don't think you Wood, eighter. You are so... down to earth. No, you are just very much 'into' ''nature''.

...So... How's that kitchen wall doing?

It certainly is. Have you noticed just how many Shippers are in command of the SGC? Heaven help us if the Wraith decide to attack now that there's no Atlantis to keep them at bay

I know! It's a good plot for the SGA movie. Only Major Wood and Major Lorne are available to protect earth for the SGC is overtaken by too many commanders and they have to save the base. Shirtless and in shorts.

We'll call it... Stargate: Sexy, Shirtless and in Shorts

And with your talents... I got here by writing corny poetry, so...

sigpic

Comment

No, I don't think you Wood, eighter. You are so... down to earth. No, you are just very much 'into' ''nature''.

...So... How's that kitchen wall doing?
                          *wipes lemonade off screen*

I know! It's a good plot for the SGA movie. Only Major Wood and Major Lorne are available to protect earth for the SGC is overtaken by too many commanders and they have to save the base. Shirtless and in shorts.

*chokes* I read 'shirtless and shortless'

That wood indeed be good storyline, Major Wood saves the planet whilst munching on a cookie, or a doughnut, or anything else edible that he can get his hands on (have you noticed how often we see him eating? I love to watch that mouth move.............)

Aaaaaand that just goes to prove how brilliant your corny poetry is

Comment

How do you know? Where to find it?

hehehehe shirtless you said?

*chokes* I read 'shirtless and shortless'

That wood indeed be good storyline, Major Wood saves the planet whilst munching on a cookie, or a doughnut, or anything else edible that he can get his hands on (have you noticed how often we see him eating? I love to watch that mouth move.............)

Aaaaaand that just goes to prove how brilliant your corny poetry is
                            dirty little woohoo!

Prepare youselves for surprise for about....15 min?
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

How do you know? Where to find it?
                              Put your cursor on your Green bar and it will tell you that you are a popular officer at Stargate Command It goes on how many Green points you've been given

hehehehe shirtless you said?

dirty little woohoo!
                              It's not my fault, my glasses needed cleaning

Prepare youselves for surprise for about....15 min?
                              Oooooooh! *looks at clock* *drums fingers on desktop* Is it time yet?

Comment

Oh thank you Jumble! I didn't know about it!
                                Ohh sorry to keep you waiting I was trying Luci's new tut, and then, I made 4...

sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X