Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    ...Did you ever share those pictures?
    I have no Martin pics that everyone else doesn't have many more times over than me But they sure do look pretty on the thread now

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ah, have you got one of those CrystalBrite LCD screens? Cool isn't it
    Uh, I'm not sure actually But it all looks way better than my old laptop, so quite possibly

RiG, sorry to hear about your mum, hope she gets better soon!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((((RiG)))))

OT
      Spoiler:
      It's always worse for the ones waiting to hear news I have an ulcer that kicks off every now and then, it's a pain in the.........ulcer Mom is in the best place and is being looked after. They'll sort her out, and she'll be back with you in no time

Here's Rodney to keep you company

Comment

(((((RiG)))))

OT
        Spoiler:
        It's always worse for the ones waiting to hear news I have an ulcer that kicks off every now and then, it's a pain in the.........ulcer Mom is in the best place and is being looked after. They'll sort her out, and she'll be back with you in no time
        Spoiler:
        Thanks Jumble. At least it's only an ulcer, we were worried that it might be something worse. Our cats miss her too, they know that something is up. I think they sense it from me.

Here's Rodney to keep you company

Thank you... again. I can certainly use his company right now. As well as my GW peeps.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Ah, our pets know us very well because they love us

Just you snuggle down with Rodney/David and try not to worry

Comment

Ah, our pets know us very well because they love us
            How true!

Just you snuggle down with Rodney/David and try not to worry
            That's really good advice. I may just go watch me some Atlantis. Speaking of SGA, my mom, who is a Stargate SG-1/Atlantis fan too, missed the finale! She did however get to watch yesterday's marathon in her hospital room, I watched with her.

My sister just updated me on mom. Her endoscopy is over and the doctor couldn't find any bleeding. She's okay now and sleeping.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              How true!

That's really good advice. I may just go watch me some Atlantis. Speaking of SGA, my mom, who is a Stargate SG-1/Atlantis fan too, missed the finale! She did however get to watch yesterday's marathon in her hospital room, I watched with her.
              That's the best kind of medicine! Give her loads of that and she'll be just fine

My sister just updated me on mom. Her endoscopy is over and the doctor couldn't find any bleeding. She's okay now and sleeping.
              That's really good to hear, thanks for sharing

Comment

That's the best kind of medicine! Give her loads of that and she'll be just fine

That's really good to hear, thanks for sharing
                Welcome.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

*Hugs RiG*
                  Pretty pics Jumble! Interesting 'story' I so want to make Martin's icons but there are so many things to do I can't concentrete on Him lately...what is it with me...

*don't know if it was already posted but if not I might found it on internet
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                    *Hugs RiG*
                    Thanks.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Niiiiice pic Achaja I have a smaller version of it with just Martin and BB. Didn't realise it came from a bigger group pic

Don't worry, you have other things you need to do, we can wait impatiently for your Martin icons

Comment

Thankies! *goes to watch 'director series'*
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Just because........

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Hey you three. How did you know I was here Jumble??? EDIT: never mind I figured it out.

Spoiler:
                            I'd have been here earlier but my mom is in the hospital being treated for an ulcer. She had an endoscopy yesterday afternoon and her bloodlevels didn't look so good today, the doctor said he thinks he might have missed something so she getting another endoscopy today, right now. I'm home tho I wish I was with her. I hate being alone when this is the reason, I'm just all kinds of scared/worried and I feel bad for her having to go through this. But being here helps get my mind off it, if only a little bit. At least my brother and sister are there with her so she's not alone.

Sorry if I'm raining on your parade. Nice pics of Martin btw.

((((RiG))))

I hope she'll be okay!

And lovely pics...did anyone hear about the Shep drooling pillow I got today? It's awesome!
                            *huggles pillow*
                            sigpic

Comment

I heard. I was just ignoring you out of envy I Want A Martin Pillow!!! *sob*

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Hey guys, just talked to my mom and she's feelin' a lot better tonight. They're even letting her eat. She just had some red jello, broth next. That's about all she can take, a light almost liquid diet; It's better than starving. I'm about to have a bowl of her homemade veggie beef soup. Yum!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X