No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Reckoning part 2, and the bit with Siler and table was just on. "Woah". Teehee.

EDIT: Little visual stimulus...

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *offers jumble a little tree and a lighter*

I'm sorry!

Friends again?
      Well, when you put it like that, of course (((((Nad)))))

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *picks self up off floor*

I'll do it!!!!

If Dan or Martin ever do stop by they are going to think we are absolute lunatics.
      Pouquoi? Just a few normal people expressing our appreciation of hugely talented men. Where's the lunacy in that?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Now that pic...that's something! I can acknowledge the yumminess.
      Coming over to The Martinside at last Luvnjack? Welcome to the Martinsanity

I got swamped under an avalanche of grandsons this afternoon If you thought you saw me lurking, it was them looking at all the Martinmas stuff, which impressed them immensely Then the two older ones were making sprites. The site has changed since I was there last, lots of new stuff

And their Mum studied The Wall for a few minutes and then commented on the fact 'the goodlooking one is gradually taking over'

Edit: Sarai interesting pic of Siler

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

ROFL! Was wondering if anyone would pick me up on that.

God, the crudeness.

EDIT: And you certainly are appreciating the huge 'talent' of a particular man.

Comment

Pouquoi? Just a few normal people expressing our appreciation of hugely talented men. Where's the lunacy in that?

I got swamped under an avalanche of grandsons this afternoon If you thought you saw me lurking, it was them looking at all the Martinmas stuff, which impressed them immensely Then the two older ones were making sprites. The site has changed since I was there last, lots of new stuff

And their Mum studied The Wall for a few minutes and then commented on the fact 'the goodlooking one is gradually taking over'

Well, I am at least acknowledging that thunk is plausible. *eyebrow raise*
          sigpic

Comment

Plausible? Is that the same as 'it's a way of life'?

Comment

Dan by the pool ?

*revives Sarai* You OK hun? It's been a tough day for your heart here today

I feel sorry for poor Jack/RDA, he's haemorrhaging fangirls...
              Did I spell that right??

And yes, interesting pic indeed...
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *revives Sarai* You OK hun? It's been a tough day for your heart here today

Did I spell that right??

And yes, interesting pic indeed...
                Well, I'm still around. True blue! (Even if I lurv JM, too!)
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm still around. True blue! (Even if I lurv JM, too!)
                  Ditto to that. My heart will always belong to Jack, even if I thunk DS too. !

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Did I spell that right??
                    There's no need to worry, Jack/RDA still has millions of fangirls ^^^^^^see

Comment

Ditto to that. My heart will always belong to Jack, even if I thunk DS too. !
                      And ditto to that for me too So yeah, I guess he doesn't really have anything to worry about
                      sigpic

Comment

There's no need to worry, Jack/RDA still has millions of fangirls ^^^^^^see
                        Yes......Yes, he will...
                        sigpic

Comment

Should I include myself as well to the Jack still fangurling group...

He shouldn't worry...we still thunk him...we just have other instead when he is unavailable!
                          sigpic

Comment

Martin WoooooHooooood!!!!
                            *Happy Dances*

Just in case the mods are lurking and confuse this for another Jack thunk thread and decide to merge us

...Yeah, like that's possible...
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Funny you should say that, Nad! I was wondering last night what it would be like if they merged all the thunk threads! ROFL!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Funny you should say that, Nad! I was wondering last night what it would be like if they merged all the thunk threads! ROFL!!
                                Total chaos...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X