Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Looks to me like he fell asleep

Sooooooooo........Kligs..........have you ever met Martin at any of the cons? Uh, actually....I'm not sure I want to know..........not sure I could handle the jealousy

Thanks for the congrats
    Unfortunately, I have never met Martin.

I have been lucky enough to see Dan twice. He is sooooooooooo nice. I was a little late to the cabaret in 2005 at the Burbank con and the first thing I saw when I got there was Dan pulling up his shirt and exhibiting that sunburn! Quite an introduction I thought.
    sigpic

Comment

That's not going to help Sarai

Well, next time you meet Dan, wood you please ask him when Martin's birthday is?

Comment

Well, next time you meet Dan, wood you please ask him when Martin's birthday is?
        *blinks*

ROFL!!!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

ROFL! Certainly, I would love to. Anybody thought of e-mailing Dan and asking.
          sigpic

Comment

Invisible Member vvv
            Dumdumdumdummmmm...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
              Have you got his e-mail address? *gets excited*

Comment

Have you got his e-mail address? *gets excited*

Um.....um......um....... [email protected]? Obviously, I have no idea.
                sigpic

Comment

Darn! I thought we almost had that elusive date within our grasp *sigh*

Comment

Never!

sigpic

Comment

Noooooooo! Don't say 'never'

Comment

*offers jumble a little tree and a lighter*

I'm sorry!

Friends again?

sigpic

Comment

Jann I don't know how you ever learn anything in class

Now that pic...that's something! I can acknowledge the yumminess.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            *picks self up off floor*

I'll do it!!!!

If Dan or Martin ever do stop by they are going to think we are absolute lunatics.

Comment

Jann I don't know how you ever learn anything in class

*drools* how I learn something in class? I don't.

But I did make two pages of notes ...and I made a good impression on the teacher again he helped me a bit out with my essay...and I went home again...

For me...multitasking is the best way of learning ...I get nuts if I can only do one thing at a time...on highschool I was usually polishing my nails during class...or listening music...staring out of the window...I do think GW has improved this

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Dan by the pool ?

*does the same as Sarai*

Fainting.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm way behind but happy to hear Martin will be directing the next SG1 movie!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X