No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The martinmas List will be posted tomorrow!

I had an awesome 12 Days of Martinmas,
    WooHoos for the win! Go Team!

WoodNight!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Now now girls, lets not be unkind. It really isn't his fault that he's not The Best Director Ever Born, and doesn't have Martin's looks, shorts, talent, gorgeous eyes, wonderfully strong muscley arms, squeeable ears, thunkable mouth, did I say amazing directing abilities?.....gorgeous eyes, incredibly sexy voice, hilarious sense of humour, thunkable mouth, gorgeous gorgeous eyes, gobsmackingly sexy voice, sexy shorts, *sigh* where was I? Oh, amazing directing talents, gorgeous eyes, incredibly sexy *kiss me* lips, oh! the neck! nearly forgot the snuggable neck, shorts, gorgeous velvety voice..................

But...

Really, what does he do exactly, again?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, but please continue.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          But...

Really, what does he do exactly, again?
          Well he does a little directing, now and then, but what he mostly does is send us WooHoos into a state of hysteria, because, well, he's THE MARTIN!.......

Achaja just reminded me I forgot to post 'the tongue'

And these

Comment

Mhmmm...

Yes...

Figured I'd share here, though ever so slightly OT....

More shameless fangurling, I fear. But the poor guy needed some lurve:

Comment

Oh and he soooo deserves it *hugs Damian*

And I can't believe I forgot to post this

Oh, and there's this

Comment

Gooooooood Morning Woohoos

It feels odd not to be posting Day 13

*twiddles thumbs* *whistles* Um, ok, picspam!

Comment

Morning people, I love the wp's Jumble(if Ididn't say that before!)

And Martin pics*drools*

No martinmas anymore...weird...
                  sigpic

Comment

Weird indeed *sigh* *goes back to staring at Martin*

Comment

Weird indeed *sigh* *goes back to staring at Martin*
                      Staring at Martin is a thing that hasn't changed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh and he soooo deserves it *hugs Damian*

I like Jumble's kitchen wall *sigh* Wish mine looked like that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kligs There used to be more Jack/RDA, but Martin seems to be taking over

Comment

Thanks Kligs There used to be more Jack/RDA, but Martin seems to be taking over
                            That seems only fair as Martin is your first love now.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's over! It's actually over!
                              Having said that... In here, every day is like Martinmas

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              Mhmmm...

Yes...

Figured I'd share here, though ever so slightly OT....

More shameless fangurling, I fear. But the poor guy needed some lurve:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...gs/dreamer.jpg
                              Aww... Damian is awesome too! Nice sig

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                                That seems only fair as Martin is your first love now.
                                Ah, finally someone who understands

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                It's over! It's actually over!
                                Having said that... In here, every day is like Martinmas

Aww... Damian is awesome too! Nice sig
                                I know But you're right of course...........and when we find out when his birthday is we can start celebrating all over again

I just spent an interesting morning...............the electrician came to do a little job (5 minutes max) in my kitchen..............spotted the SG dvds and of course couldn't miss the wall So he starts talking about how much he loves SG and, oh is that Martin Wood? He's the best director, I love all his eps, and did you see Continuum?..........Do you know he's directing the next movie? That's gonna be awesome.......do you think they'll finally admit that Jack and Sam are a couple? It's about time, don't you think?....................Two hours later, he remembered that he was actually here to do something Still didn't stop talking while he worked...........finally managed to persuade him out of the door after another half hour!! Nice man...........
                                Last edited by Jumble; 08 January 2009, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X