No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not necessarily..............some prefer their wood to be a little coarse, or.......rough

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

*mutters*I'm trying to write something serious in here...I think I should put GW off*mutters*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*mutters*I'm trying to write something serious in here...I think I should put GW off*mutters*
          Well, I need to learn 500 pages of industrial management, but it's not really working either... so I just gave up. I'll try again later
          sigpic

Comment

Me, I have absolutely nothing else I need to do

Comment

Well, I need to learn 500 pages of industrial management, but it's not really working either... so I just gave up. I'll try again later
              *hugs* Well I need to hand this in on friday and another thing on monday, an I don't have the time for working on that other thing inthe weekend...so..I have to do it now...

Ah well...I still have to blackmail ask someone nicely to beta/look at the grammar of it when I finish it!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Can you do something for me then? I still have one documentary to edit...Write a 5 page essay about the influence of television on toddler in the USA, write an thing about how my presentation went(approximately 3 pages) ...the article I'm writing now(about an interview I did yesterday), then I have to write two profiles(I totally forgot about those) and after that all is done I have to learn for my three exams...

I'm freakin' out in here.
                sigpic

Comment

Lucky you!!!

*hugs* Well I need to hand this in on friday and another thing on monday, an I don't have the time for working on that other thing inthe weekend...so..I have to do it now...

Ah well...I still have to blackmail ask someone nicely to beta/look at the grammar of it when I finish it!
                  You mean stalk someone right? I'm sure you'll get 'em done in time.
                  sigpic

Comment

You mean stalk someone right? I'm sure you'll get 'em done in time.
                    I already have someone in mind...a someone that has done it before and I got an 9 for the thing at that time...

sigpic

Comment

This is the last day???

*hurries hurries* I found this and thought to share...

Martin Woooohooood behind the scenes on Avatar

Merry Martinmass ppl, hope you had a great one!!!! And many more to come!
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I'm studying for my psychology exam.

...I can do that here just fine
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          This is the last day???

*hurries hurries* I found this and thought to share...

Martin Woooohooood behind the scenes on Avatar

Merry Martinmass ppl, hope you had a great one!!!! And many more to come!

Yay!

Happy Martinmas to you too!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Can you do something for me then? I still have one documentary to edit...Write a 5 page essay about the influence of television on toddler in the USA, write an thing about how my presentation went(approximately 3 pages) ...the article I'm writing now(about an interview I did yesterday), then I have to write two profiles(I totally forgot about those) and after that all is done I have to learn for my three exams...

I'm freakin' out in here.
                            Stay calm Jann, you'll get nothing done if you freak out! Deep breaths, in........out.........in.............out. Then just tackle one thing at a time. You're a very clever girl, you can do it

I already have someone in mind...a someone that has done it before and I got an 9 for the thing at that time...

Josiane? She's the best at that sort of thing If not, maybe I can help?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I'm studying for my psychology exam.

...I can do that here just fine
                              *raises eyebrow*

We're perfectly normal people.

Stay calm Jann, you'll get nothing done if you freak out! Deep breaths, in........out.........in.............out. Then just tackle one thing at a time. You're a very clever girl, you can do it
                              *breaths in...and out.....in...out*

Thanks. 180 words and I have to write maximum two pages...no minimum

Josiane? She's the best at that sort of thing If not, maybe I can help?
                              Actually the both of you...mwahaahaha...

*goes further and tries not to get distracted*snort**
                              sigpic

Comment

*raises eyebrow*

We're perfectly normal people.
                                ...Relatively speaking, yes.

It's just that thunking a mans arms when they are in a certain motion Oh, you people, heads out of the gutter.
                                isn't neccesarily (still can't spell that) considered to be sane. But hey...

And good luck with all that work Jann!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X