• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Hmmm....feet? Nose? Mouth

*sticks up hand*

Spoiler:
    Ditto here, no selfcontrol. But I don't mind I never have, and I don't count for viewers...since you know...I don't live in the USA
    (I have it now downloaded but haven't seen it yet)

*hugs* for the internet...if I had limited internet I would go nuts ...I think we download more than 50/60 GB each month...*counts this month* I'm now already over 40 GB... So not good.

But still too long indeed...like I said before I just wish that the season would be a LOT longer...

just like in SG1...he should be a recurring creature or so That would be awesome!

I just went in the freezing cold to uni...to come there and hear that the class where I just traveled 1,5 hour for was canceled(sick teacher)...so I just went in the pub for a drink (we have one in the uni) and went back home...so far my useless day
    *slaps self* How could I have forgotten the mouth

I'm confused All last week Sky 1 has been advertising SGA EaTG to be on tonight, yet on checking on the tv I find it's Vegas! Weird

And I think we shouldn't really complain about Sanctuary not having a longer season, because if it did they wood be too busy filming season 2 for Martin and Amanda to do the SG1 movie - can't have it both ways
    Last edited by Jumble; 06 January 2009, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Being a Brit I'm used to long seasons, and seeing as I am recording Sanctuary to dvd (and discs are tres expensive) shorter seasons are better!
      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

I don't know if Egle would continue her game 'find Wood' so I could post few pics with Martin's apperiance in Stargate. On few ones there is already showned where he is, but sometimes not. Anyway...here are the cameos:

*watergate

*d&c

*upgrades

*small victories
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Happy 11th Day of Martinmas!!!

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Well, I think I need to go find Bekki for another spoilers anonymous meeting... I clicked and read all the way through...But, I kind of figured it would be something like that with how they're advertising that episode on SciFi here...
          *shakes head* Kim, do you have no self control?
          Sorry for posting the evil tempting spoilers though...

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
          What about for us Brits - does anyone know if ITV4 is picking up the second season? And has it been made yet?
          I don't think they've made any announcement. Hopefully they will do, since they bought the first one. But I've no idea what the viewing figures have been. Guess we'll need to wait and see.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *slaps self* How could I have forgotten the mouth

I'm confused All last week Sky 1 has been advertising SGA EaTG to be on tonight, yet on checking on the tv I find it's Vegas! Weird

And I think we shouldn't really complain about Sanctuary not having a longer season, because if it did they wood be too busy filming season 2 for Martin and Amanda to do the SG1 movie - can't have it both ways
          Very true There are silver linings to every cloud
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            But I want it both ways!!! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I don't think they've made any announcement. Hopefully they will do, since they bought the first one. But I've no idea what the viewing figures have been. Guess we'll need to wait and see.
            Sanctuary was one of the most viewed programs on ITV4, usually only losing the #1 position of the week if there was a football match on. Even then it was in the top 3. They'll be crazy not to pick up the second season.

*goes back to staring at the pics*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              But I want it both ways!!! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!!!

Now now Jas, we can't have Martin wearing himself out now can we? We need him to stay fit and healthy so that he can, um...............provide us with years of Sanctuary and lots more movies

Sanctuary was one of the most viewed programs on ITV4, usually only losing the #1 position of the week if there was a football match on. Even then it was in the top 3. They'll be crazy not to pick up the second season.

WooHooooood! That's good to know So what are the chances of bumping it to ITV1, that way it wood get far more viewers

Comment

I want it too

Cool, so it will probably pick Sanctuary up again. I think Sanctuary is going to be a very popular Sci-fi show in the future, at least I hope so...you can never say so. But I try to reccommend Sanctuary to everyone I know...
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome Well I'm sure they'll pick up S2 then I had no idea it was doing so well! And like Jumble says, would be fab if it got to move to ITV1 (although then they'd probably put it really late )
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Good to know. And btw...

Last edited by LiliJ; 13 January 2009, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Woo! We'll get Sanctuary in... *looks at calendar*
                      ...Never!

(Sorry if that briefly made you happy Jann )

They just don't appreciate The Products...

Now if you ladies will excuse me, I need to pick up my penguins from the shelter.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Awesome Well I'm sure they'll pick up S2 then I had no idea it was doing so well! And like Jumble says, would be fab if it got to move to ITV1 (although then they'd probably put it really late )
                        That's probably true, but it wood still get a lot more viewers

Comment

*looks if they will believe on this thread as well that she is a newbie*

Ooohhh...you all in here love Martin Wood...I love him too, he is such a great director...and the shorts...they are soo cool

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Woo! We'll get Sanctuary in... *looks at calendar*
                          ...Never!

(Sorry if that briefly made you happy Jann )
                          They just don't appreciate The Products...

Now if you ladies will excuse me, I need to pick up my penguins from the shelter.
                          ...Thanks for the false hope, but as long as we will get it on DVD I am happy.

Really.

I mean no commercials and all, plus we will always see it later than in the USA and I'm not patient enough to wait that long.

Silly people in here don't appreciate good stuff...that's why I'll emigrate.

*hugs* Have you also read in the papers that all the penguins in here have to go inside because it was even too cold for them...poor little things.
                          sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Hehe, I have a dvd recorder, so I get to watch it without adverts and I already have it on dvd FREE (someone else bought the discs)!

Uhoh... *runs*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *looks if they will believe on this thread as well that she is a newbie*

Ooohhh...you all in here love Martin Wood...I love him too, he is such a great director...and the shorts...they are soo cool
                              Never.
                              So... what did you do to BB? For BB. With BB?
                              What about Shep? Or Brad? Or...

...Thanks for the false hope, but as long as we will get it on DVD I am happy.

Really.

I mean no commercials and all, plus we will always see it later than in the USA and I'm not patient enough to wait that long.

Silly people in here don't appreciate good stuff...that's why I'll emigrate.

*hugs* Have you also read in the papers that all the penguins in here have to go inside because it was even too cold for them...poor little things.
                              But, I want it on TV too! I'm so proud of The Martin and Amanda.
                              I want commercials! And announcements and and... I want Sanctuary
                              *kicks anti Sci Fi-eys*

And yes I did! The poor things. We could take them in
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                                *giggles* Hehe, I have a dvd recorder, so I get to watch it without adverts and I already have it on dvd FREE (someone else bought the discs)!

Uhoh... *runs*
                                *gasps*
                                Now I will need to help Martin sell even more DVD's

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X