The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*jumps in* WOOHOOO!

I was going to jump out again but I realised you were talking about Sanctuary, so I've decided to join in! HOW GOOD WAS THAT EP?! My adoration of Woohood has been jolted up several notches.

Spoiler:
    And I can't believe people still think that Sanctuary isn't a shippy show. Hello! 13 eps and already over 5 kisses!
    EDIT: Also, VERY happy with Woohood's decision to have Henry topless... *dreams* Although I wasn't too happy with how quickly he donned the lab coat
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Aw, shame you have to use up your allowance, but wasn't it

Sanctuary Revelations eps spoilers

Spoiler:
      incredible? I've actually watched both eps twice (and I'm still disappointed that Will stopped when he did ), and am in complete awe of the talents that have come together on this amazing series. They all did a superb job

Do I really have to wait till next year? Or will it be September?
      Sanctuary
      Spoiler:
      I loved Helen and John's reactions when Will was putting his clothes back on. (Why did he do that? *pouts*). Martin, Amanda, and Damian really make a great team. Great stories, great actors, great direction, and it all fits together so nicely. Those guys should really get payed more.

Hopefully season 2 will be out by summer, maybe June or July.
      sigpic

Comment

What about for us Brits - does anyone know if ITV4 is picking up the second season? And has it been made yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Sanctuary
          Spoiler:
          I loved Helen and John's reactions when Will was putting his clothes back on. (Why did he do that? *pouts*). Martin, Amanda, and Damian really make a great team. Great stories, great actors, great direction, and it all fits together so nicely. Those guys should really get payed more.

Hopefully season 2 will be out by summer, maybe June or July.
          WooHooood! That's only six months.........six months too long...but sooner than I thought

The only thing that would make Sanctuary abosolutely perfect would be for Martin to do some cameos

Comment

WooHooood! That's only six months.........six months too long...but sooner than I thought

The only thing that would make Sanctuary abosolutely perfect would be for Martin to do some cameos
            Who/what would he be?!

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
              What about for us Brits - does anyone know if ITV4 is picking up the second season? And has it been made yet?
              I have no idea. They haven't even started breaking out stories yet. Probably around the same time as the US I guess, give or take a few weeks.

*crosses fingers Jonas style*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                Who/what would he be?!
                Nothing that would require him to cover his face/body

I just heard Emilie Ulenip (sp?) (Ashley) say about working with the green screen ".........and with fighting monsters that aren't really there, with Martin standing by the camera going "aaaaaaand HE'S CHOKING YOU!!"..." I could sooooo see and hear him doing that

Comment

(((Brad)))

But I have to wonder.........if he was delayed 18 hours and was surfing the threads...................did he come across this one?
                  If he did, now was the best time to do so. We were behaving and multi fangurling

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  ----Here is short explanation why the shorts are so great----

The 'shorts' *focuse Achaja!* I love shorts in general. Maybe it's stupid but the best man's body part for me are calfs especially fat (not skinny)ones *hrhrhr* Martin is wearing shorts on purpose- because he knows that strong & handsome guy like he is should show his legs, that's right! What is more- by wearing shorts in every season- The Martin shows he's always HOT awww....
                  *blinks*

Yes. What she said!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I just heard Emilie Ulenip (sp?) (Ashley) say about working with the green screen ".........and with fighting monsters that aren't really there, with Martin standing by the camera going "aaaaaaand HE'S CHOKING YOU!!"..." I could sooooo see and hear him doing that
                    ...with sound effects
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, yeah.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Eleventh Day of Martinmas,
                        WooHoos
                        !!!

sigpic

Comment

That's hilarious! I could see him as a geeky researcher from a Sanctuary outpost... Definatly a comedy character in a funny ep (think "The Other Guys", S6), but with a serious take and an important role to play in the plot.

Am I overthinking this?!

EDIT: Thanks Nad! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            (((Brad)))

If he did, now was the best time to do so. We were behaving and multi fangurling

*blinks*

Yes. What she said!
                            Depends which page he started on............

Comment

happy 11th day of Martinmas!!! (((WooHoos)))

Comment

.......arms............tummy.................ears! have you noticed the ears?...............and the neck?................

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...umble-love.gif

Did I miss anything?
                                Hmmm....feet? Nose? Mouth

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Well, actually you can say all you want since

Spoiler:
                                I watched the ep. I have absolutely no self-control when it comes to patience, and with all the teasers I couldn't help my self. And there went a large chunk of my limited Internet. I predict a lot of slow page loads this month. *headdesk*

p.s. But it was so worth it
                                *sticks up hand*

Spoiler:
                                Ditto here, no selfcontrol. But I don't mind I never have, and I don't count for viewers...since you know...I don't live in the USA
                                (I have it now downloaded but haven't seen it yet)

*hugs* for the internet...if I had limited internet I would go nuts ...I think we download more than 50/60 GB each month...*counts this month* I'm now already over 40 GB... So not good.

But still too long indeed...like I said before I just wish that the season would be a LOT longer...

just like in SG1...he should be a recurring creature or so That would be awesome!

I just went in the freezing cold to uni...to come there and hear that the class where I just traveled 1,5 hour for was canceled(sick teacher)...so I just went in the pub for a drink (we have one in the uni) and went back home...so far my useless day
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X