• Show
Clear All

Hey Sarai! *waves and hugs back*

Jann WW = West Wing Coincidentally I just watched some
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves*

I'm good thanks guys, got some fantastic pictures of the Peak District where we stayed. Trying to work out how to connect my phone to my pc now (lol) so I'll post a couple in the lounge if I work it out!

Jann, WW is West Wing. One of the most awesomest awesome shows ever (except for SG!), which Josi will attest to .

EDIT: She got there before me . Double post, sorry, not sure how that happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *waves*

I'm good thanks guys, got some fantastic pictures of the Peak District where we stayed. Trying to work out how to connect my phone to my pc now (lol) so I'll post a couple in the lounge if I work it out!

Jann, WW is West Wing. One of the most awesomest awesome shows ever (except for SG!), which Josi will attest to .

EDIT: She got there before me . Double post, sorry, not sure how that happened!
        I do attest And this is me, attesting It's my other favourite show along with Stargate

And cool, glad you had a nice time, the Peak District is lovely Looking forward to seeing the pics!
        sigpic

Comment

...I've never heard or seen that show... I'll keep it with Stargate...Sanctuary, Grey's Anatomy, House and Heroes
          sigpic

Comment

WooHood!!
            I finished drawing my Martin and Me picture! Nice challenge, Achaja!

As some of you might know, I am a great artist in RL. I draw people with eerie sense of detail and realism, if I say so myself. So here it is:

Spoiler:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh, Nad! Have you any idea how much that hurt my poor ribs?

I love the Sanctuary pic, and the saying goodbye pic..........and the buying shorts pic The whole thing is just brilliant

Comment

Awesome Nad!
                sigpic

Comment

Nad that is WAY cool I love it!
                  sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Thanks
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

OMG ((Nad)) it's gorgeous!!!! All faces are so funny!
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Oh how dumb am I? I only just realised that John is played by the actor that played Todd (the wraith) in SGA And how did I recognise him? By his voice, because I was looking away from the screen! D'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Oh how dumb am I? I only just realised that John is played by the actor that played Todd (the wraith) in SGA And how did I recognise him? By his voice, because I was looking away from the screen! D'oh!
                          ...Should we tell her about...
                          Nah

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Nah
                            *scratches head in confuzzlement*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*giggles* oh girls!
                              Martin icons part 7

sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Nah
                                What???
                                That he was also in SG1 Revisions? That he also played a guy whose name I can't remember in 'Rising'? What????

Love the icons Achaja 'Am I hot or what?' Need he ask

Off to bed, Woodnight WooHoos (((((everybody)))))
                                Last edited by Jumble; 05 January 2009, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X