Maybe he joins the quest later...
    But he started with the 3th movie. He should be there

And still "working" on that essay...I'm now this far:

Study orientation
    Janneke Reijmer
    ICD05
    Assignment 6

PDP

Martin is very good for my development and...
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, promiscuous PTB loving, psychedelic broccoli... good to know this place never changes

Happy 10th Day of Martinmas!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *wails* My subconscious brain played a naughty trick on me It's 5am, and I've been awake since 3.30, when................

I dreamt that I was asleep in my bed, when suddenly the door burst open and Martin came in, plonked himself down on the bed and started shaking my shoulder "Jumble! Wake up! Jumble!! I have to tell you something!" So I turned to him and said..........."Martin, what are you doing? Look at the mess you've made of my duvet!!"

At which point I really woke up and thought "Wait! Martin was in my bedroom, and I whinged at him for mussing up my duvet??????????"

He looked like this

.............and I've been awake ever since wondering what the heck he wanted to tell me
      ROFL! ((((Jumble)))) The subconsicious is a funny thing...

Hi LiliJ *waves*

Actually I was just having a little giggle to myself at how many of our Shippers are referring to Martin as 'WooHood'

Take a look at APA's post here And it's not like it was a 'funny' post or anything

Yay for WooHood!!
      The WooHoos are very influential people. Yes.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Hey Woohoos! I was wondering...in our effort to love all of out PTB...Carl Binder is writing Movie #3...anyone feel generous enough to be in his fan club??
      If he writes us confirmation I'll fangurl him to eternity I have some small fangurling going on for Martin G (The Other Other Martin) for what he said on the Trio deleted scene commentary. And what about Damian Kindler? He needs fangurling for Grace and of course Sanctuary...

So many PTB, so little time...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

But Josiane you must make time! TPTB need to know that we love them (especially Brad after that Q&A ) so that they will do their best for us on Movie#3. What could possibly be more important?

btw, how goes it with the car?

Comment

But Josiane you must make time! TPTB need to know that we love them (especially Brad after that Q&A ) so that they will do their best for us on Movie#3. What could possibly be more important?

btw, how goes it with the car?
          Just posted about it in the lounge actually. It's definitely dead - would cost more to repair than the car's worth So now I need to get a new car, *sigh*. Which is a pain as it's an unexpected expense, to say the least

And of course there is time for endless PTB fangurling What was I thinking?
          sigpic

Comment

Aw (((((Josiane))))) sorry to hear that I remember when my very first car died, it was a VW Beetle (1963 ) and I loved every rusty little bit of it. I've had lots of cars since then, including two brand spanking new ones, but you never forget your first *sigh*

I wonder what kind of car Martin drives.........................

Comment

Aw (((((Josiane))))) sorry to hear that I remember when my very first car died, it was a VW Beetle (1963 ) and I loved every rusty little bit of it. I've had lots of cars since then, including two brand spanking new ones, but you never forget your first *sigh*

I wonder what kind of car Martin drives.........................
              Yeah, my poor car It's been very good to me (at least up until yesterday!)

And Martin has to drive something groovy, in honour of the WooHoos
              sigpic

Comment

......aaaaaaand my next thought was..........leather back seats!

Comment

(((((((((((((((((JOS))))))))))))))))
                  I'm sorry to hear about your death car... I hope you can find a new one or at least something so you can drive again. The first one is always the hardest they say

Martin is driving in a fast cool car
                  sigpic

Comment

......aaaaaaand my next thought was..........leather back seats!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    (((((((((((((((((JOS))))))))))))))))
                    I'm sorry to hear about your death car... I hope you can find a new one or at least something so you can drive again. The first one is always the hardest they say

Martin is driving in a fast cool car
                    *hugs back* Yeah I'm sure I can find something, it's just a pain to have to. Oh well, soon I will have a shiny new car and that will be cool
                    sigpic

Comment

My suggestions for Martin's car are:
                      - Aston Martin
                      - BMW
                      Both fast
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                        I see how it is...Every time I'm back after an absense, no one even says a passing "hello"...They're all too busy talking about how Jumble yelled at dream Martin...Maybe I'll just go then...

Oh, who am I kidding!!!!! I could never leave you guys!!!!!!
                        *blinks* You were... the girl with the... peanuts, right?

Hello!
                        I do love you!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Just posted about it in the lounge actually. It's definitely dead - would cost more to repair than the car's worth So now I need to get a new car, *sigh*. Which is a pain as it's an unexpected expense, to say the least

And of course there is time for endless PTB fangurling What was I thinking?
                        Awwwww!

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                        - Aston Martin
                        - BMW
                        Both fast
                        Hehe. I'm going for the Brad & Martin W!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                          - Aston Martin
                          - BMW
                          Both fast
                          BMW is the best...what Nad says...it has Brad in it
                          sigpic

Comment

*runs in flailing*

Sorry to hear about your car Josi, *hugs*. But you do get to get a nice shiny new one. I don't even have an old one.

*huggles Woohoos*

Happy ninthtenth? day of Martinmas

*pulls up lounger and frutini and settles in to watch WW*

Comment

Hey Sarai *waves* How are you doing?

Comment

*waves* Welcome back Sarai

How was the trip?

and erm...what is "WW"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X