Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Coopieday?
    Coopienight Coopieseason?
    sigpic

Comment

Coopie for President!

...Or Prime Minister

Ok, really gone, now!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Coopie for President!

...Or Prime Minister

Ok, really gone, now!
        Nope, Martin for President.
        Coopie for Vice-president.

Brad for World ruler
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Nope, Martin for President.
          Coopie for Vice-president.

Brad for World ruler
          JM as the e-vil yet brilliant dictator!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I've been gone for awhile, but I'm back now. Hope I didn't miss anything! Although, I suppose I did miss Martinmas... I'm not going to bother reading what I missed, but I just had to comment on one thing I saw on my way to the end of the thread...
            Hey RiG!

*hugs*

You go girl!

D'oh!
            Hehe. I knew, but I think I'm going continue playing blonde
            ''...Baileys? I'm sure something creamy like that can be drunk out of a long drink glass with a straw.''
            Really? You're sure? Ever tested that on...other
            Spoiler:
            creamy things?
            OMG!!! I can't believe I just said that!!!!
            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Lol...you aren't even blonde
            *snorts at small text*

And a Martinmarathon...cool...

And Jumble I just saw that you had over 1700 martinpic...wow...amazing
            I see we both noticed that small print there, lol!! Must be why we're in the gutter so often!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*wails* My subconscious brain played a naughty trick on me It's 5am, and I've been awake since 3.30, when................

I dreamt that I was asleep in my bed, when suddenly the door burst open and Martin came in, plonked himself down on the bed and started shaking my shoulder "Jumble! Wake up! Jumble!! I have to tell you something!" So I turned to him and said..........."Martin, what are you doing? Look at the mess you've made of my duvet!!"

At which point I really woke up and thought "Wait! Martin was in my bedroom, and I whinged at him for mussing up my duvet??????????"

He looked like this

.............and I've been awake ever since wondering what the heck he wanted to tell me
              Last edited by Jumble; 15 August 2010, 11:45 AM.

Comment

jumble!!! How could you interrupt The Martin when he was talking to you!?? go back to sleep! Maybe he'll come back and tell you what he had to say!
                sigpic

Comment

You think I didn't try?? Just didn't work

Comment

Nad's ultimate passive aggressive PTB battle... awesome
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        Nad's ultimate passive aggressive PTB battle... awesome
                        The only casualties were those of us that laughed ourselves to death

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          The only casualties were those of us that laughed ourselves to death
                          Can Amanda be our favourite? Or does directing one episode not count I must admit, you guys have educated me. I think Martin may be my favourite now
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Can Amanda be our favourite? Or does directing one episode not count I must admit, you guys have educated me. I think Martin may be my favourite now
                            Our plan is working then

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              *wails* My subconscious brain played a naughty trick on me It's 5am, and I've been awake since 3.30, when................

I dreamt that I was asleep in my bed, when suddenly the door burst open and Martin came in, plonked himself down on the bed and started shaking my shoulder "Jumble! Wake up! Jumble!! I have to tell you something!" So I turned to him and said..........."Martin, what are you doing? Look at the mess you've made of my duvet!!"

At which point I really woke up and thought "Wait! Martin was in my bedroom, and I whinged at him for mussing up my duvet??????????"

He looked like this

.............and I've been awake ever since wondering what the heck he wanted to tell me
                              ((((((Jumble)))) At least it was a dream Martin that you told that! I hope that this night you wll get lots of sleep and remember it!

Nice, our masterplan is working...soon everyone will think Marti is the best director ever
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello on 10th day of Martinmas!!!
                                Did I missed something? Ah yeah- Martin IS LOVE- pure love , HE wants to tell Jumble something important (she's probably talking with him right now, in her dream)...heheheh

I've found smiley called Martini --> So these are the last days of celebrating, lets make some noise
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X