The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I've been reading the plans for 2009, including the part in which they're planning on looking at the C&R threads... I think we're in the clear, right?
    Does anyone see any renaming or merging of threads coming up for us?

Snuggling up with the lovin' JM fans? Or the I'll do BW lovers?
    Aren't all the PTB fans already in here...

*waves*

It might seem like that now, but I am ready for the first PTB wars. Imagine that JM makes a snarky comment on Martin's Holy ''aaaaand...Cut!'' on his blog. And you giggle because your JM love makes you think that everything he says is cute. Jumble, however is ticked by the comment. Naturally, as a Shippy Hippy she knows not to blame you, but JM, so she makes a joke about his pugs.

At this time you get a little annoyed, but are still friendly. BUT. In the meantime you make an innocent sig about JM being the best PTB of all. And to top that, jumble makes a sig with a Martin poem saying that Martin has the best bum etc, and the situation gets tense.

So you round up JM fans in the JM blogs again thread, while jumble recruits MW fans in the Sanctuary threads. The other Shippy Hippies get into an argument of when a war is indeed a war and split into two parties resulting in the fact that we can't stop the war. The Mods don't recognise a PTB battle as a forum violation and do nothing but monitore the situation.

And keep in mind that all threads are merged here, just for fun. We all appear to live in peace, but the sigs start being more flashy and more creative every time. I start producing more protest poems untill everyone get's fed up with them and ignore me. Jann thinks ''I can do what they do'' and starts pulling Brad into all of it. The Peter Deluise and Damian Kindler fans start rolling in and RCC's fan starts posting RCC wallpapers. Martin Gero's posse claim to fangurl The Real Martin and Carl Binder personally stops by to ask why his fans aren't joining the battle...

*sigh*

...that would...be evil...the end of the world!

But it wouldn't happen...we live here in peace I know it.

Hey...they are searching new mods...perhaps I Should become the PTB mod
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Aren't all the PTB fans already in here...

...that would...be evil...the end of the world!

But it wouldn't happen...we live here in peace I know it.

Hey...they are searching new mods...perhaps I Should become the PTB mod
      I want to be a mod!
      sigpic

Comment

I've been reading the plans for 2009, including the part in which they're planning on looking at the C&R threads... I think we're in the clear, right?
        Does anyone see any renaming or merging of threads coming up for us?

Snuggling up with the lovin' JM fans? Or the I'll do BW lovers?
        Where is the stuff about looking at the C&R threads? I can't find it

*waves*

It might seem like that now, but I am ready for the first PTB wars. Imagine that JM makes a snarky comment on Martin's Holy ''aaaaand...Cut!'' on his blog. And you giggle because your JM love makes you think that everything he says is cute. Jumble, however is ticked by the comment. Naturally, as a Shippy Hippy she knows not to blame you, but JM, so she makes a joke about his pugs.

At this time you get a little annoyed, but are still friendly. BUT. In the meantime you make an innocent sig about JM being the best PTB of all. And to top that, jumble makes a sig with a Martin poem saying that Martin has the best bum etc, and the situation gets tense.

So you round up JM fans in the JM blogs again thread, while jumble recruits MW fans in the Sanctuary threads. The other Shippy Hippies get into an argument of when a war is indeed a war and split into two parties resulting in the fact that we can't stop the war. The Mods don't recognise a PTB battle as a forum violation and do nothing but monitore the situation.

And keep in mind that all threads are merged here, just for fun. We all appear to live in peace, but the sigs start being more flashy and more creative every time. I start producing more protest poems untill everyone get's fed up with them and ignore me. Jann thinks ''I can do what they do'' and starts pulling Brad into all of it. The Peter Deluise and Damian Kindler fans start rolling in and RCC's fan starts posting RCC wallpapers. Martin Gero's posse claim to fangurl The Real Martin and Carl Binder personally stops by to ask why his fans aren't joining the battle...

*sigh*

*looks at Luvnjack* Nah, you woodn't do that........wood you??

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

It's the end of the world as we know it!!!

(And JM would never be snarky about "Aaaand...cut!")
        *sighs with relief* Of course he woodn't!

Besides, we can both claim our favourites as 'the best' because one is a writer and one is the Very Best Director Ever Born! See? It's easy

Edit: But I think we should sign Luvnjack up to the S.H.I.P., that way we would both be peace-loving Hippies, and would settle our differences over the campfire with some broccoli

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          I want to be a mod!
          But I have a higher rank than you...so I'll be the mod

Just kidding...think about all the responsibility you have ...I don't think it's that much fun as it sounds...but it would be a cool opportunity...in the end

People are afraid of you...mwahahahaha

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Besides, we can both claim our favourites as 'the best' because one is a writer and one is the Very Best Director Ever Born! See? It's easy
          And what about Brad? *pouts* he writes too!!! and he started with Stargate the series ...
          sigpic

Comment

Where is the stuff about looking at the C&R threads? I can't find it
            It's in the thread that Darren's announcement starts - here's the actual post
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

But I have a higher rank than you...so I'll be the mod

Just kidding...think about all the responsibility you have ...I don't think it's that much fun as it sounds...but it would be a cool opportunity...in the end

People are afraid of you...mwahahahaha
              I woodn't want to be a Mod, they have to go and read......................other threads

And what about Brad? *pouts* he writes too!!! and he started with Stargate the series ...
              True, but you'll have to sort that out with Luvnjack, it doesn't affect Martin's high standing

Comment

Aww... You sooo passed the Peace Test, right there!

Yes, I think a Hippy should be a Mod.
                A PTB loving Hippy Mod...

I want to be a Moderator!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

And there it starts... dumdumdmdummmmm...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    It's in the thread that Darren's announcement starts - here's the actual post
                    Thanks Josi I can't see anything there that might affect us, it's not as if there are loads of Martin Wood threads out there, and we always play nice in here (((((everyone))))) see

Unless of course Nad's little pot-stirring efforts actually upset anyone

Comment

that would be good...but I don't think one of us in here would become a mod...I think someone becomes a mod if he/she is in more area's than just these C&R threads and all. I do find it cool that the mods who are here atm choose new people...they will know who is up to the job and who isn't.

Would they hire people who don't have English as their first language as well?

And there it starts... dumdumdmdummmmm...
                      It doesn't. We differ from opinion but that's all...we can all love our own PTB...AND MARTIN!!!!

Since Martin is the best director ever!

*goes further with watching Martin episode*
                      First Strike
                      sigpic

Comment

They part I read says you have to 'picked', so volunteering is no use

Can you just imagine Nad or Jann as Mods? The mind boggles They'd be snipping posts left right and centre, anyone who dared to criticise Martin or Brad would be banned immediately. Unless they could come up with proof positive that our PTB are not in fact perfect in every way. Which.will.never.happen.

Edit: And JM of course Luvnjack, sorry

Jeez, it's gonna be hard trying to remember that when we say something nice about one of them, we have to include them all, otherwise the WooHoos will get split

Comment

Thanks Josi I can't see anything there that might affect us, it's not as if there are loads of Martin Wood threads out there, and we always play nice in here (((((everyone))))) see

Unless of course Nad's little pot-stirring efforts actually upset anyone
                          *pumps fist in the air*
                          ACTION! ACTION! ACTION! ACTION!

...aaaaaaaand... cut.

WooooHooood!
                          Ayee!
                          *pass on those painkillers!*

sigpic

Comment

that would be good...but I don't think one of us in here would become a mod...I think someone becomes a mod if he/she is in more area's than just these C&R threads and all. I do find it cool that the mods who are here atm choose new people...they will know who is up to the job and who isn't.

Would they hire people who don't have English as their first language as well?
                            When that very hot place freezes over

And yes, I think they're looking for an all rounder, too. And that's good.

sigpic

Comment

Can you just imagine Nad or Jann as Mods? The mind boggles They'd be snipping posts left right and centre, anyone who dared to criticise Martin or Brad would be banned immediately. Unless they could come up with proof positive that our PTB are not in fact perfect in every way. Which.will.never.happen.

Jeez, it's gonna be hard trying to remember that when we say something nice about one of them, we have to include them all, otherwise the WooHoos will get split
                              I wouldn't delete posts...I would just change them...a tiny bit Just kidding.

We're still a friendly bunch I love this thread, it's always happy
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes. I'd PM other PTB fans that their sigs do not match the standard forum rules. Wood they please delete or edit the sigs to include Martin?

Or you'd see:
                                ''Post deleted for: ...Because. Ha!''

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X