X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Ninth Day of Martinmas,
    WooHoos
    !!!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey Nad, feeling any better?

WOOHOOOOD! for Martin directing Move #3

Hmm methinks I need more practise, they're a little out of sync Or are they?

Comment

Nice collection for your kitchen wall Jumble...I oly have two big SG posters(self printed) on my wardrobe and closet...but thats it!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Nice! There's some pretty impressive pics there
        Do you have any Jackpics left?

And I'm back earlier than I thought I'd be because my car died on the way and I had to get a tow back home Cam belt's gone, so it's probably a write-off
        *hugs Jos*

Originally posted by suse View Post
        May I just say that YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!!!

I mean that in the best possible way though.

And Jasmina....cool sig. +

WooHoo!

suse
        Nuts? Oh yeah...some may say that...but I'm a very sane person between these...people!

*hugs to LilJ* I hope you get better soon...and don't talk about school...Ewww...
        Welcome back Fainne
        sigpic

Comment

Jumble, WTG with the monster Woohood Happy Dance smiley
          Awesome!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josiane I did try to do it all in one, but it made me go bug-eyed trying to get it all together so it's in three parts
            I just need to reduce the frame on the top one so they're closer together................

Comment

Wow! What a lovely giffs! I like them! Thanks Jumble!!! *big hugs*
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Hey Nad, feeling any better?

Hmm methinks I need more practise, they're a little out of sync Or are they?
                Hey! And nope.

Love the smiley! Yes, the're out of sync, but it suits us

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*hugs Jos*

*hugs to LilJ* I hope you get better soon...

Welcome back Fainne
                From me too!
                *lazy*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I've been reading the plans for 2009, including the part in which they're planning on looking at the C&R threads... I think we're in the clear, right?
                  Does anyone see any renaming or merging of threads coming up for us?

Snuggling up with the lovin' JM fans? Or the I'll do BW lovers?

sigpic

Comment

Hiya WooHoos!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I've been reading the plans for 2009, including the part in which they're planning on looking at the C&R threads... I think we're in the clear, right?
                      Does anyone see any renaming or merging of threads coming up for us?

Snuggling up with the lovin' JM fans? Or the I'll do BW lovers?
                      Well, jumble and I are proof that JM lovers and Woohoos can live together in (relative) peace.
                      sigpic

Comment

^nice JM sig.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Hiya WooHoos!!!!!
                          *waves*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Well, jumble and I are proof that JM lovers and Woohoos can live together in (relative) peace.
                          It might seem like that now, but I am ready for the first PTB wars. Imagine that JM makes a snarky comment on Martin's Holy ''aaaaand...Cut!'' on his blog. And you giggle because your JM love makes you think that everything he says is cute. Jumble, however is ticked by the comment. Naturally, as a Shippy Hippy she knows not to blame you, but JM, so she makes a joke about his pugs.

At this time you get a little annoyed, but are still friendly. BUT. In the meantime you make an innocent sig about JM being the best PTB of all. And to top that, jumble makes a sig with a Martin poem saying that Martin has the best bum etc, and the situation gets tense.

So you round up JM fans in the JM blogs again thread, while jumble recruits MW fans in the Sanctuary threads. The other Shippy Hippies get into an argument of when a war is indeed a war and split into two parties resulting in the fact that we can't stop the war. The Mods don't recognise a PTB battle as a forum violation and do nothing but monitore the situation.

And keep in mind that all threads are merged here, just for fun. We all appear to live in peace, but the sigs start being more flashy and more creative every time. I start producing more protest poems untill everyone get's fed up with them and ignore me. Jann thinks ''I can do what they do'' and starts pulling Brad into all of it. The Peter Deluise and Damian Kindler fans start rolling in and RCC's fan starts posting RCC wallpapers. Martin Gero's posse claim to fangurl The Real Martin and Carl Binder personally stops by to ask why his fans aren't joining the battle...

*sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            ^nice JM sig.
                            Thanks! I adore him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *waves*

It might seem like that now, but I am ready for the first PTB wars. Imagine that JM makes a snarky comment on Martin's Holy ''aaaaand...Cut!'' on his blog. And you giggle because your JM love makes you think that everything he says is cute. Jumble, however is ticked by the comment. Naturally, as a Shippy Hippy she knows not to blame you, but JM, so she makes a joke about his pugs.

At this time you get a little annoyed, but are still friendly. BUT. In the meantime you make an innocent sig about JM being the best PTB of all. And to top that, jumble makes a sig with a Martin poem saying that Martin has the best bum etc, and the situation gets tense.

So you round up JM fans in the JM blogs again thread, while jumble recruits MW fans in the Sanctuary threads. The other Shippy Hippies get into an argument of when a war is indeed a war and split into two parties resulting in the fact that we can't stop the war. The Mods don't recognise a PTB battle as a forum violation and do nothing but monitore the situation.

And keep in mind that all threads are merged here, just for fun. We all appear to live in peace, but the sigs start being more flashy and more creative every time. I start producing more protest poems untill everyone get's fed up with them and ignore me. Jann thinks ''I can do what they do'' and starts pulling Brad into all of it. The Peter Deluise and Damian Kindler fans start rolling in and RCC's fan starts posting RCC wallpapers. Martin Gero's posse claim to fangurl The Real Martin and Carl Binder personally stops by to ask why his fans aren't joining the battle...

*sigh*

It's the end of the world as we know it!!!

(And JM would never be snarky about "Aaaand...cut!")
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

It's the end of the world as we know it!!!

(And JM would never be snarky about "Aaaand...cut!")
                                *nods*

Of course not. I mean, he takes pictures of his food!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X