The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, jumble!

Need sleep, I seem to have a fever going on.
    ...Although that might just be due to this thread

WoodNight!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey, I knew lots of them were waiting to hear, I heard it on the News and thought I would pass it on How was I to know they'd still be debating it over an hour later

Comment

Woodnight (((((Nad))))) Hope you feel better tomorrow............I'll try to keep the thread temperature down

Comment

Comment

Hello, hello! Which day is it? Ah yeah- 9th! Woohoo!!!! I feel like we're celebrating whole year - actually 2008/2009
            I hope you are feeling better Nad
            Jumble- nine fresh Martinis pic is absolutelly the best!!! lying Martin Aww and the raspberries- yummy I like the idea with 'how to prepare' drink
            Happy Martinmas day 9th!!!

Look what a lovely white shirt Who wants to smell it? Meeee!!!
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

The WooHoo collective mind! I've always thought that about the shirt.......plus the idea of maybe tucking it in for him

And thanks, I love doing all these 12 days pics I'll be quite sad when they're finished

Edit: *runs back in* They're giving us bigger avatars! WooHoooood! No actual size given yet, but any increase in size is always good

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                The WooHoo collective mind! I've always thought that about the shirt.......plus the idea of maybe tucking it in for him
                Mee tooo!!!!! It was just too complicated for me to explain heheheh - tucking- ok, I will remember

And thanks, I love doing all these 12 days pics I'll be quite sad when they're finished

Edit: *runs back in* They're giving us bigger avatars! WooHoooood! No actual size given yet, but any increase in size is always good
                What, where, when...how? I've read about that proposition, but how it turns?
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Happy 9th Day of Martinmas!!!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                    Mee tooo!!!!! It was just too complicated for me to explain heheheh - tucking- ok, I will remember
                    Glad to be of service, although I would have loved to see your step by step description

What, where, when...how? I've read about that proposition, but how it turns?
                    It's one of the changes Darren is making to the forum.

Bigger Avatars! You asked (begged, pleaded, demanded, threatened), and we heard you. Bigger user avatars are coming just as soon as we get them uploaded.
                    Can't wait to see just how big, 100 x 100 wood be good

Edit: Morning Josiane

Comment

Morning Jumble Can't stay and play though today

And 100x100 would be awesome indeed
                      sigpic

Comment

Woohood!!!That wood be great! Bigger Martin!!! Thanks for the info!

Hello Josiane! Any dreams with Martin?
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Happy 9th day of Martinmas

ROFL on the 9 martini's...and Martin on the floor one! It's funny!

Bigger avatars...cool...in a way...I'm curious what it will be, and how it will effect the forum!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                            Woohood!!!That wood be great! Bigger Martin!!! Thanks for the info!

Hello Josiane! Any dreams with Martin?
                            You know what, actually I did! Can't remember much, it was about some Stargate being filmed, and he was there as Major Wood!
                            sigpic

Comment

Just imagine how much more Martin we could get in that

Edit: Hi Jann glad you like it

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                You know what, actually I did! Can't remember much, it was about some Stargate being filmed, and he was there as Major Wood!
                                Really?? Woohood!!! maybe it was caused by this third movie news Cool!

Hello Jann
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X