The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Do you get notified if he answers your question? Or do we have to keep checking?
    We have to keep checking. No notification, I think...because he answers them in his blog.
    sigpic

Comment

That's what I thought

Comment

Argh.

And yes. Amanda Wood, Martin and Brad W. ... what a nice family feeling
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

Part Eighth:
          The Other...
          Martin.

Martin

Known as: a TV comedy series

Ties to Martin by: funnyness? Because it's all about a Martin? Directing? This just isn't a good one...

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: No comedy beats the funny Martin Wood comments we get through commentary.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

Part Eighth:
            The Other...
            Martin.

Martin

Known as: a TV comedy series

Ties to Martin by: funnyness? Because it's all about a Martin? Directing? This just isn't a good one...

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: No comedy beats the funny Martin Wood comments we get through commentary.

Unless you happen to have just watched a half naked Mel Gibson waxing his leg.................

Comment

*giggles* Yes, that is funny

sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Yes, that is funny
                Yes, but wood it have been funnier if Martin had directed it?

Comment

ROFL Nad...but our Martin is always better!

Jumble is that the mel gibson movie where he can hear the thoughts of women...what women want?(name of the movie)
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes. For we wood have had Martin's audiocommentary along with it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Well... Yes

sigpic

Comment

Jumble is that the mel gibson movie where he can hear the thoughts of women...what women want?(name of the movie)
                        I presume so... since it's on BBC1 at the moment
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yep, that's the one

Yes. For we wood have had Martin's audiocommentary along with it
                          Of course! That wood have made it a million times better

Edit: Why is everyone whispering? Movies, directing, comedy, it's all on topic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Yep, that's the one

Of course! That wood have made it a million times better
                            *imagines Martin discussing the fine art of waxing*
                            *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              I presume so... since it's on BBC1 at the moment
                              I have BBC1... but I'm watching...other things...Lois&Clark...

And why wispering...don't know, it's fun .

MARTIN!

Yeah.
                              sigpic

Comment

*imagines Martin discussing the fine art of waxing*
                                *giggles*
                                *imagines the bts footage of Martin doing the research*

I seem to have put the S/J thread totally OT Well done Nad for trying to get them back on track

And I don't even watch DW

Comment

Working...
                                X