The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww! Thanks for the hugs!

And yes, Jann, it does seem like everyone's getting sick!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I've been busy all afternoon watching my 'other' favourite green-eyed Director

Spoiler:
    Kevin Costner - Dances with Wolves

No! There can't be an 'other' favorite!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Aww! Thanks for the hugs!

And yes, Jann, it does seem like everyone's getting sick!

No! There can't be an 'other' favorite!
      Ooooops! Sorry, I should have said my 'second' favourite

Comment

No. I'm telling The Martin!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

BTW, did you guys know that there have been 86 (make that 87 now) posts mentioning The Amanda?
          We're multi-fangurls!

sigpic

Comment

No. I'm telling The Martin!

Noooooooooooo

Ok, the truth is I got so completely over-Martined with all this PSing, that I found myself totally unable to function. I now have over 2200 Martinpics Searching for the 'right' 11 pics just brought my brain to a standstill.................so I decided I needed to take a break and then come back to the problem with fresh eyes........hence, Dances With Wolves, Dragonfly and Message In A Bottle (the film, not the SG1 ep ) I'm toying with the idea of The Guardian (I mean, wet Kevin FCOL! )

I know that Martin would understand and forgive this little lapse, and at least I left him (briefly) for a man of equal standing and almost equal talent........and looks..........although I have to say, Kevin's "CUT" doesn't even come close to Martin's

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it

Comment

*sigh*

...OK... I get it now. You had me at ''cut''
              Carry on!

sigpic

Comment

Nobody does 'Aaaaaaaaand CUT!' like Martin does............

Ooops! Wrong one

Thanks Luciana

Comment

BTW, did you guys know that there have been 86 (make that 87 now) posts mentioning The Amanda?
                  We're multi-fangurls!
                  Yay. Multi-fangurls...perhaps we should rename this thread...

The Amanda and Martin fangurl thread

Just kidding.

I love Martin.

And Amanda.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nobody does 'Aaaaaaaaand CUT!' like Martin does............

Ooops! Wrong one
                    You sooo do that on purpose!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Yay. Multi-fangurls...perhaps we should rename this thread...

The Amanda and Martin fangurl thread

Just kidding.

I love Martin.

And Amanda.
                    See, the way I justify it is that the Woodstock festival had many different acts, who had genre in common. So the WooHoodStock thread can have different headliners, as long as they connect with the Martin
                    So... the occasional Amanda fangurling is OK, for she's a WooHoo. The occasional Siler post is OK for he's Major Wood's buddy...

sigpic

Comment

You sooo do that on purpose!
                      And it took you 14 minutes to respond........get a little distracted did you?

See, the way I justify it is that the Woodstock festival had many different acts, who had genre in common. So the WooHoodStock thread can have different headliners, as long as they connect with the Martin
                      So... the occasional Amanda fangurling is OK, for she's a WooHoo. The occasional Siler post is OK for he's Major Wood's buddy...
                      Absolutely! And by that rule of thumb, anything SG is on topic, for without Martin SG would not be as awesome as it is

Comment

And it took you 14 minutes to respond........get a little distracted did you?
                        No...

Yes

Absolutely! And by that rule of thumb, anything SG is on topic, for without Martin SG would not be as awesome as it is
                        Martin, SG, Sanctuary, Directing and Hippies

sigpic

Comment

Oh and jumble, did you see the typo I made on the Ship thread?
                          I blame you!
                          And the rest of you ladies... Pff... Amanda Wood... My head is acting funny

sigpic

Comment

No...

Yes

Martin, SG, Sanctuary, Directing and Hippies
                            Producing, lighting............birthdays Pretty much anything that we usually want to talk about then

Edit: Oh yes, I saw it At least you made VSS laugh and since when was 'wood' a typo?

Comment

Birthday...Rofl...I'm curious if he'll answer.

Amanda Wood...it has a ring to it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Birthday...Rofl...I'm curious if he'll answer.

Amanda Wood...it has a ring to it!
                                Do you get notified if he answers your question? Or do we have to keep checking?

Comment

Working...
                                X