Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Sure, blame me

But the sun does shine there^

''I wish I was a glowworm
    a glowworm's never glum
    for how could you be unhappy
    when the sun shines out your bum?''

Sorry, that's what I think of when reading ''sun shines''
    I'm pretty sure it shines there too................

Edit: Wood be nice to find out Someone's had too much Australian Shiraz....................or not..............

Edit: OMG! I just love that sig.........the perfection one.......sooooooooooo true.........

Comment

How awesome that I'm not sleeping yet! (was watching 2 atlantis eps). Other Wood you say I will think of more wooden decorations to my room - yep I'm spending here so much time; Wood is can be also addictitive These eyes.... *is hipnotised /(@_@)\ and goes to sleep and dream of you know who *

Woooooodnight!
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Woodnight Achaja *hugs*

Comment

Hi... er nobody.

Have a WooHood pic anyway...

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Aw RiG, we must stop missing each other like this But it was after 4am here when you posted

Lovely pic *snurches*

Comment

Happy Eighth Day of Martimas,
              WooHoos
              !!!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Comment

Yay! I absolutely love seeing that ^ list grow every day, jumble!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

And I'm loving the excuse to work on so many Martinpics every day

Although I notice I've lost the 'mas' part somewhere along the way

Noticed how many of the S/J Shippers are delighted that Martin's doing the third movie? And Jenn fangurling Martin That was a shock!
                    Last edited by Jumble; 03 January 2009, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Wooohoooood for Martin directing movie 3!!!

I'm away one day and I miss that But better late than never I'm here to squee
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Wooohoooood for Martin directing movie 3!!!

I'm away one day and I miss that But better late than never I'm here to squee
                        Yup, good news for the WooHoos, and good news for the S/J Shippers methinks Martin's really good at the shippy stuff (Solitudes, Out of Mind, Into the Fire to name a few) so I thinks it's very apt that he should be directing the final confirmation scenes

Comment

*sees Martin pics*

*drools*

*drools more*

*stares*

oh...I wanted to say something...

Love the 8 things for Martinmas today Love the idea Jumble and Nad

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          [
                          Noticed how many of the S/J Shippers are delighted that Martin's doing the third movie? And Jenn fangurling Martin That was a shock!
                          Jenn was I think the first one who fangurled Martin...even before Nad I believe....together with the ficus...I remember that from back in the days...she was THE Martin fangurl
                          So no shock for me!

*goes back to staring and drooling*
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, I didn't know that about Jenn I stand corrected

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Yup, good news for the WooHoos, and good news for the S/J Shippers methinks Martin's really good at the shippy stuff (Solitudes, Out of Mind, Into the Fire to name a few) so I thinks it's very apt that he should be directing the final confirmation scenes
                              Yeah Big honkin' grin on my face this morning
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Jenn was I think the first one who fangurled Martin...even before Nad I believe....together with the ficus...I remember that from back in the days...she was THE Martin fangurl
                                So no shock for me!
                                Yup, she's just been less... loud

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X