The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    He can? Soooo..... should we go search Martin's Birthday Martin's Birthday Martin's Birthday six million times? Would that get his attention?
    Did that too
    Didn't have the Uhmpf to go through the posts, though
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Does anyone else giggle when confronted with the little thingy on IMDB that says ''Shop at amazon for Martin Wood products''?
      Yup.

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Hehehe Nice one too!
      Uh I hardly can understand what they are saing in the first one vid you give Nad because of my english of course and bad quality of sound...anyway- I can starre at Martin even then!
      So the day #6 of Martinmas is passing away...see you tomorrow Woohoos! Woodnight!
      P.S. ((warning))
      Spoiler:
      http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/beztytuu.png
      Sorry I couldn't resist not to post this one
      *drools*

Oh. My. God.

*loves the gutter*

He can? Soooo..... should we go search Martin's Birthday Martin's Birthday Martin's Birthday six million times? Would that get his attention?
      Yup it wood. *goes to JM's blog in search of MW's Bday*

Nad Thank youfor the links!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Did that too
        Didn't have the Uhmpf to go through the posts, though
        I think I might..............I don't have anything better to do for the next 24 hours

Comment

I think I might..............I don't have anything better to do for the next 24 hours
          Keep us updated eh...pictures to post...quotes to post...etc

Perhaps a hint to his Bday in a month...or on a day thta JM was invited on MW's Bday...ya never know.

Perhaps someone should ask MW on a convention(or AT...she'll know it)
          sigpic

Comment

I'm seriously running out of ideas of who else to ask Anyone got RDA's phone number? Luvnjack?

Comment

*looks in phone list*

Hmmm....

Shep.
              Sam/Jack's place...
              Brad...

Sorry...don't have RDA's...

We should really have asked Brad with those questions...he should have known it!

And why doesn't JM answer the question? Perhaps we should ask again, and that he will also give us the answer if he doesn't know it(or only the month or his age)...just give us something

*gets desperate*
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, why don't you ask him again? Tell him just how desperate we are, I'm sure he'll come through for us

Comment

Yes, why don't you ask him again?
                  I never asked...I'm too shy to ask.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    I never asked...I'm too shy to ask.
                    Shy? Shy??? Now is not the time for shyness! Fainne has been on his blog and asked him for Martin's birthdate. Luvnjack has been on his blog and asked him for a dedication for me. I've been on his blog to say thanks for that dedication. Really, he's a nice guy, he likes people to go on his blog and ask him things. All you have to do..........is find the box at the bottom (bottom, you know where that is, right? ) put in your name 'Starlover' and your email '[email protected]' and then say, pleeeeeeeeze Joe, tell me when Martin Wood's birthday is.......I'll send you chocolate.........

See? Easy

Comment

Shy? Shy??? Now is not the time for shyness! Fainne has been on his blog and asked him for Martin's birthdate. Luvnjack has been on his blog and asked him for a dedication for me. I've been on his blog to say thanks for that dedication. Really, he's a nice guy, he likes people to go on his blog and ask him things. All you have to do..........is find the box at the bottom (bottom, you know where that is, right? ) put in your name 'Starlover' and your email '[email protected]' and then say, pleeeeeeeeze Joe, tell me when Martin Wood's birthday is.......I'll send you chocolate.........

See? Easy
                      That's not easy for me...what if he thinks I'm ridiculous for asking it again...plus I have an account on wordpress...what if he goes in search for my blog...and...*gasp* sees it
                      sigpic

Comment

What if he does? He'll fall madly in lust love with you and cough up the required information in a hearbeat Just make sure you tell him you want it for a 'friend' and not for yourself, otherwise it just won't work

Comment

You can ask it too...that is perhaps more sane than me suddenly asking it...

I'm scared...it's out of my comfort zone...once again...
                          sigpic

Comment

Me? *looks around furtively* but...but....I'm scared to What a useless bunch we are

Comment

I can do it...but what should I say? Do I know the right words?
                              sigpic

Comment

How about "Hi Joe, Can you tell me when Martin Wood's birthday is?"

Comment

Working...
                                X