No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember him in Inner Space You're seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel now Nad

Let's face it, there is no other Martin in the Universe that matches up to ours *huggles our Martin* *huggles him some more* *sigh*

Comment

Have these been linked here?
      I don't know... Oh well.

Part One
      Part Two
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        omg that's freaking funny!!! I don't even know this guy "the day of birth..." that's hillarious!!!
        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I remember him in Inner Space You're seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel now Nad

Let's face it, there is no other Martin in the Universe that matches up to ours

It's all about appreciation and venturing out into the world beyond The Martin. There are many other(s) out there.
        Have I ever mentioned that my all time favorite school teacher was named
        Peter?

Ok, his name was Martin, otherwise I woodn't have mentioned it. Really, he was funny.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Have these been linked here?
          I don't know... Oh well.

Part One
          Part Two
          You don't know???? No, Nad, they haven't, until now, been linked here....

...and Jonathon Creek was just about to reach his climax er, finale and I missed it watching Martin laying on that couch.............will I ever be able to concentrate on anyone or anything ever again?.........Nope!

Comment

No, it wasn't Nad or I miss it?! It's started really hot hehehe thanks for the links! *watches*
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Good. I was just wondering if I had paid attention.
              Sorry, jumble

Hey found RCC laughing! ...and Martin, of course

sigpic

Comment

Hehehe Nice one too!
                Uh I hardly can understand what they are saing in the first one vid you give Nad because of my english of course and bad quality of sound...anyway- I can starre at Martin even then!
                So the day #6 of Martinmas is passing away...see you tomorrow Woohoos! Woodnight!

*from JM blog
                P.S. ((warning))
                Spoiler:

Sorry I couldn't resist not to post this one
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

.......undoing his zip..................

currently on my other laptop downloading those vids for future ogling prosperity.............

Comment

...There was talking?

Oh my. That second picture...
                    Oh my!

sigpic

Comment

Hehehe Nice one too!
                      Uh I hardly can understand what they are saing in the first one vid you give Nad because of my english of course and bad quality of sound...anyway- I can starre at Martin even then!
                      So the day #6 of Martinmas is passing away...see you tomorrow Woohoos! Woodnight!
                      P.S. ((warning))
                      Spoiler:
                      http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/beztytuu.png
                      Sorry I couldn't resist not to post this one
                      OMG! You're fast Where on JM's blog are you finding these? Because I've loooked and I can't find any

Woodnight Achaja *hugs* See you tomorrow............assuming I haven't been totally blinded by all this Martin gorgeousness...............and wicked, wicked, guttery thoughts..............and possibly......dreams

Comment

...There was talking?

Oh my. That second picture...
                        Oh my!
                        There was? I guess I'll just have to go watch it again.......................

Comment

*hrhrhrhr* Jumble- I have written "Martin Wood" as a key word in the search box on JM's blog and then checked almost all entires that it founds I have found 5 or more photos but always something See ya!
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

We miss a lot of crucial things, you know...

sigpic

Comment

*hrhrhrhr* Jumble- I have written "Martin Wood" as a key word in the search box on JM's blog and then checked almost all entires that it founds I have found 5 or more photos but always something See ya!
                              ROFL!
                              I was doing the same two minutes ago!

Didn't JM mention that he can see the stats of search words on his blog?

Anyway WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

ROFL!
                                I was doing the same two minutes ago!

Didn't JM mention that he can see the stats of search words on his blog?

Anyway WoodNight!
                                He can? Soooo..... should we go search Martin's Birthday Martin's Birthday Martin's Birthday six million times? Would that get his attention?

Comment

Working...
                                X