The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    .......and here's us, bowing down and worshipping his Awesomeness..............*sigh*
    ...Happy Dancing Naked, while collecting his pictures and waiting for his birthday to be known... *sigh*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ...Happy Dancing Naked, while collecting his pictures and waiting for his birthday to be known... *sigh*
      Oh yeah, I forgot, the Webmaster on AT's site doesn't know it either

Comment

D'oh!

The Man's a conundrum!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

What a pity! Maybe Martin is a vampire and no one really knows when his bday is
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
            What a pity! Maybe Martin is a vampire and no one really knows when his bday is

Actually, I was thinking along similar lines.................maybe he was sent down from Thunk Heaven, already fully grown and therefore has no birthday There must be some reason why we can't find it out *stamps feet in frustration*

I think maybe we'll just have to invent a date so we can celebrate

While we're waiting...and waiting.................and waiting .....perhaps a little speculation?

How old do you think he is?

What Star sign do you think he is?

I've given it a lot of thought (surprise!) and I'm really not sure........he is a perfectionist which points to Virgo..........but he has a terrific sense of humour and fun, which in my experience is definitely not a Virgo trait..................he has the spark and.........appeal of a Leo..........and Leos are creative, clever.......and usually really hot, so I guess I'm leaning towards Leo..........on the other hand...............

As to his age, I'm really not sure............

Comment

I think he's in his 40's and a...
              libra.
              For he's well balanced in perfection and does justice to his shorts.

sigpic

Comment

I think he's in his 40's and a...
                libra.
                For he's well balanced in perfection and does justice to his shorts.
                ...which is a very valid reason

He has to be in his 40's, yes, but the lower or upper? I'm going for............49!

Comment

Upper.
                  40..... 46.

sigpic

Comment

Hmm...I think he was born close to 1969 so he's about 40. I compare him with Paul McGillion's age...but I don't know. Paul has got wrinkles and Martin doesn't so Martin could be younger...maybe it will be easier to tell someone close to his age

A Star sign? I will stay with Gemini. He is very sociable person, very telented, cares about the family the most (protect all infos from publicity), and especially this good relationship with Amanda makes me feel his 100% gemini because he admires her that much, and I know people from that sign behave very similiar- even if they love their families the most- they can truly admires someone else, different sex

But it's just speculations *hrhrhrh* Wonder if we will find out some day
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

On the other hand..........Cancerians are ardent home/family lovers (did I use the word 'lover'? Oooops ) Hmmmmmmm.......bit of an enigma our Martin

He's probably a Saggitarian................

Comment

Hello from my brother's house!!!

I'm a virgo!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Hello from my brother's house!!!

I'm a virgo!
                          Hey RiG *waves* Got the brother's pc fixed then?

So what do you think Martin's birthsign is? Any ideas?

Comment

Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

Part Six:
                            The Other...
                            Martin.

Martin Shorts

(How perfect is that for part six? Martin Short? )

Known as: a comedian. (Don't get your hopes up.)

Ties to Martin by: making movies. Played a character named ''The Woodsman''. Canada.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: His fans do not need to go on a quest to find his day of birth. It's the 26th of March. Booooring! Doesn't live up to his last name. Unlike Martin.

sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else giggle when confronted with the little thingy on IMDB that says ''Shop at amazon for Martin Wood products''?

sigpic

Comment

Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

Part Six:
                                The Other...
                                Martin.

Martin Shorts

(How perfect is that for part six? Martin Short? )

Known as: a comedian. (Don't get your hopes up.)

Ties to Martin by: making movies. Played a character named ''The Woodsman''. Canada.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: His fans do not need to go on a quest to find his day of birth. It's the 26th of March. Booooring! Doesn't live up to his last name. Unlike Martin.
                                omg that's freaking funny!!! I don't even know this guy "the day of birth..." that's hillarious!!!
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X