The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why, HubbaHubba!

Cold, animated Martin... What's not to love?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thought you'd like that one

Guess what?

WTG WOOHOOOOOOS!!!!!!

Comment

Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

Part Four:
        The Other...
        Martin.

Saint Martin/Sint Maarten (the island)

Known because: It's an island

Ties to Martin by: The island is devided into two parts. The Dutch side and the French side. (I won't make jokes about Martin being devided in a Dutch side and another one, but it could be a connection ). Now, the Dutch side of the island is known for it's nightlife and booze, the French side for nude beaches. This considered, the Island wood make paradise for the WooHoos and is therefore connected to the Martin. The island is tropical and makes people feel hot. So does Martin. Plus, our Martin is a Saint, too

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: of the French side.
        Ok, well, it has no arms.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I was searching (yet again ) for information on Martin, and I found this:

"Stargate Atlantis: Irresistible Director"

is somebody somewhere finally getting the message?

Comment

See? We see celebration in everything!

WooHood on 160 Pages!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I was searching (yet again ) for information on Martin, and I found this:

"Stargate Atlantis: Irresistible Director"

is somebody somewhere finally getting the message?
              Really? Where? What is it? Who is it from? Can I have Martin? What else does it say?

sigpic

Comment

Hahaha Cold Martin! Especially this lying on snow one is funny!
                Woohoo 160 pages?? Wow! It means that we make 22 pages in Martinmas, right?
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Oh, ouch, aw that hurts! Nad, that's brilliant, absolutely brilliant (the island)

And because we haven't seen it for a while, and because it's just sooooooo cute....

I just wish it was bigger

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: of the French side.
                    Ok, well, it has no arms.
                    what an awesome idea with this Other Martins
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Really? Where? What is it? Who is it from? Can I have Martin? What else does it say?
                      It's on TVguide.com, and you know the ep is called Irresistible, right? And it tells us ab-so-lut-ely nothing else about Martin *stamps feet* Is there seriously no-one on the entire internet that knows Martin's birthday? I can't believe it

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      Hahaha Cold Martin! Especially this lying on snow one is funny!
                      Woohoo 160 pages?? Wow! It means that we make 22 pages in Martinmas, right?
                      I think it's 25? But Yay! Amazing

I feel like smileying.........

(Yes, I know, there should be more of us, I'm on it ) and most importantly

Comment

Thank you, thank you
                        I never thought I wood have fun searching for Other Martins
                        It makes me appreciate the One True One more

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          It's on TVguide.com, and you know the ep is called Irresistibel, right?

...Does it sound weird if I knew that, but it never crossed my mind to make that connection?

And YAY FOR THE SMILIES! They just never get old

sigpic

Comment

Really 25?? Did I miss 3 pages? *goes to check*...
                            King Woohood! All smileys are cute...Aaaand CUT!

EDIT: *checked!* Jumble is right, we started on page 135 <I even bookmarked it> d'oh!
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              Really 25?? Did I miss 3 pages? *goes to check*...
                              King Woohood! All smileys are cute...Aaaand CUT!

EDIT: *checked!* Jumble is right, we started on page 135 <I even bookmarked it> d'oh!
                              It's what we do...

D'oh! Missed my '69

sigpic

Comment

Hello peoples.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X