Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Yup - sam for me too! And you are psycho Helen for me

And Achaja is also Grace I'd forgotten MJ was Urgo...I picture her as that pretty curly haired SGA character.
    Cool!!!

And yeah, MJ changed her avatar, but she hasn't posted much with it,so I still think of Urgo.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Now that you mention it.........................

It took me a loooooong time to stop seeing Bekki as And yes, Josiane will always be cute little Grace to me
    Cute little Grace/gutter girl in disguise

And to bring it back a little on topic A nice Martin pose.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Woohoo what a rich sonnet Bekki! rich in new(for me) and poetric words! Great one!

Funny thing with these avatars It really stays in mind- the first look. Yes, I was Grace! Jasmina- psycho Halent fits you very well

Oh yes, he is pretty, Jumble! Congrats on '69 post!
      Hey!!!! I'm not that bad.... am I?

sigpic

Comment

Wow Jasmina, love that pic *snurches*

Comment

Jasmina- this avatar is very beautiful, so in this meaning fits you! Niiice pic!

Martin icons part 4

sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Lovin' all your icons Achaja

Comment

Amazing icons Achaja. Especially the second one. I love Martin's funny faces.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Amazing icons Achaja. Especially the second one. I love Martin's funny faces.
                Me too, he has a very expressive face I just love watching his Director's Series and interviews...........which is why I never seem to get anything done lately

Comment

Thanks girls Oh it's almost unbelievable how perfect he is: the perfect face, and body, perfect mind with visions!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja that is one gorgeous, perfect pic

Where is it from?

Comment

I don't know exactly, I have found it yesterday on google after writing "Martin Wood director"
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Really? I guess google is always picking up new stuff, I've certainly never seen that one before. Well done you

Comment

Actually I have found two of them, here is similar pic, and also more different ones, which I'll be posting during Martinmas
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I just found that one too They were definitely not there last time I googled for Martin pics I guess it's a good idea to try again often

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              I still think of some people as their avatars, if they had them for a longer time. Like Jumble = Micheal, Josi = Grace, Seahen = Kerry, Bekki = MJ = Urgo. I don't have that problem if folks change the avatars more often... like Jann.

I wonder if anyone sees me as psycho Helen?
                              So...I'm a nobody *cries* that's not fair you know!!!

Oh and I see you as a psycho Helen now but I'll get used to a different ava fast...I look at peoples sig more often

Love all the martin pics*drools*
                              Love the artworks as well

and why doesn't there exist a Martin action figure!!! No fair!
                              Last edited by starlover; 30 December 2008, 08:08 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

But Jann, Martin is an action figure

New wp, inspired by Bekki's sonnet

And that is so not what I meant to do this afternoon

Comment

Working...
                                X