No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achaja if you give her the link, she will then know exactly where to find the caps, save her a lot of time

Lookeee what Nad showed me how to do

Noooooo! Don't push him Siler Actually you can, because I'm a qualified Lifeguard, I'll save him

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post

Hi Nad!!! More surprises from you? Please don't wait till noon
      Nope, don't worry
      In fact, I'm a bit low on posting Mojo today
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Achaja if you give her the link, she will then know exactly where to find the caps, save her a lot of time

Lookeee what Nad showed me how to do

Noooooo! Don't push him Siler Actually you can, because I'm a qualified Lifeguard, I'll save him
        OhOh. Behold the creation of a monster!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

You are both right! I will pm you the link Egle- maybe it helps you! If not, that's ok, I could post the link after Martinmas

Oh fantastic effect Jumble! How cool wood be to see wet Martin

((Nad)) you always come up with something freaking cool!
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            OhOh. Behold the creation of a monster!
            I do hope you mean me and not Martin?

Comment

((Nad)) you always come up with something freaking cool!
              Everyone! Look what Martin said to me this time!!!

Thanks (((Achaja))) And thanks for the comment on the vid, too!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I do hope you mean me and not Martin?
              Of course I mean you!

...Wait. That came out wrong

sigpic

Comment

This is fun

Comment

See?

sigpic

Comment

Aw c'mon, you know what I'm like when I get my hands on a new toy
                    Last edited by Jumble; 29 December 2008, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

Part Three:
                      The Other...
                      Wood.

Woodstock

Known for: The music, the hippies, freedom to love, yellow pants. Days filled with singing and Happy Dancing Naked!!!!!! The music and art festival of festivals

Ties to Martin by: Rumour has it that some of Martin's most obsessive fans are hippies. Shippy hippies. In fact, Martin has a festival named after him that's called 'WooHoodStock'. It's not quite the same but still... Coincidence does not excist.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: *blinks* Martin lives, Woodstock only lives in memory and melancholy. Woodstock is for the masses, Martin is ours

sigpic

Comment

That's the closest thing you will find to Martin's awesomeness Nad, because it is pretty darn close

Comment

Yay Woodstock! Long time didn't discuise about this connection Wonder what are Martin's memories of those times
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yay Woodstock! Long time didn't discuise about this connection Wonder what are Martin's memories of those times
                            Not sure he's old enough to remember it that well, unlike 'some' of us

Hmmmmm. I seem to remember I did a little project on WooHoodStock, although it was all Jack and Sam.........should I repost it, or not

Comment

Still playing with my new toy......you want wet Martin, I give you.....nekkid wet Martin

Comment

I hope so
                                What project? I'm curious!
                                Especially this pic looks gorgeous!
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X