X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    I just knew you would

Um, what's he looking at there?

Edit: Jann, since when did you ever complain about a bit of nekkid flesh, no matter which man it belongs to

Comment

Ooh, actually, you know what Sarai? Looking at that, you might have a point there with Siler... hmmm

Good work with the list btw Jumble
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh No! Don't listen to her Josiane, that's how it started with me and Martin Just one innocent little picture, a few casual references to his awesomeness, and before I knew it I had a full blown obsession You've been warned

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I just knew you would

Um, what's he looking at there?

Edit: Jann, since when did you ever complain about a bit of nekkid flesh, no matter which man it belongs to
          Oh how I wish I was that nurse...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Ooh, actually, you know what Sarai? Looking at that, you might have a point there with Siler... hmmm
          Welcome to the club!! We gots t-shirts...

Oh No! Don't listen to her Josiane, that's how it started with me and Martin Just one innocent little picture, a few casual references to his awesomeness, and before I knew it I had a full blown obsession You've been warned

You only say that because I'm slowly convincing you of Siler's awesomeness too...

Comment

Yeah, riiiiiiiight I've been screencapping Martin all afternoon, there's no way any other man is even on the same planet after that little overdose

Comment

Lol, thanks Jumble Ah well, if I feel I'm slipping I'm sure a few doses of Paradise Lost will put me straight

Edit: There are t-shirts??
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, riiiiiiiight I've been screencapping Martin all afternoon, there's no way any other man is even on the same planet after that little overdose
                Not even this one...

I swear now I'm going to make dinner and stop taking the thread OT !

Comment

*stares*
                  *dies*

my potatoes are boiling dry...
                  sigpic

Comment

As usually- soooo HOT in here I didn't know Siler can look so hot...I mean... sunburned

I need a man...
                    I need a man...
                    Last edited by Achaja; 29 December 2008, 10:17 AM.
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Sorry Sarai, not interested. Not when I can have this

Especially when what he was saying made me laugh so much...

"When you get a big two-parter, the rule is that every four and a half seconds something has to explode. And that's sort of a rule I made up, but it's a good rule I think. And it's one I try to stick by!"

The cheeky grin he had on his face put that whole quote into the realms of gutter for me

Comment

Love the sigs Achaja That first one pretty much says it for me

Comment

I'm not complaining...I was just suprised... I mean...it's nekkid...it's hot...Jann likes!

And sometimes I complain because of nekkid flesh...certainly when it's ..not yummy...I mean sometimes...ewww(just not on SG thank god)

Achaja I love the sigs, they are awesome! And good style too!

And Jack pics*drools*

I have the feeling this is just the overall thunk thread... As long as the actors in it are directed by Martin!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm. Siler seems to have crept into my capping session Here you go Sarai, nice little butt shot

Comment

*huggles Jumble* thanks!! Been looking for a butt shot for ages. Now really have to go. Time to build the new comp.

Comment

Working...
                                X