No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it wasn't Egle! Great idea! I like this one with Jack from D&C and hidden Martin hehehe, sometimes it's really hard to find him! Some of them could be a pictures to Sarai's fanfic
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*stares aghog*

#3 Definetely!! Immense!

Comment

Oh man! Someone upstairs really doesn't want me to come to Martinmas! Yesterday it was weird internet that would let me go everywhere but GW, today it's massive storm that makes me lose power for a few hours

What next? My computer will come to life and tell me it needs a day off?

Egle - LOVE the spot-the-Martin thing! I never realized he was in that D and C scene!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          omg watching heroes and siler's shirt...is off. Those arms...*dies*

*dies more*
          *fans Sarai* You OK there hun? And we'll let you off the writing last night if the bf was there, quite understandable I'm around today if you need betaing though...

Egle, great idea with the Where's Wood? game
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *fans Sarai* You OK there hun? And we'll let you off the writing last night if the bf was there, quite understandable I'm around today if you need betaing though...

Egle, great idea with the Where's Wood? game
            Awesome, I did think that you might be at work !

Just writing it up now, will send it over as soon as it's finished.

Comment

WooHooood!

According to something I just read, Martin has a cameo in every ep he directed. That can't be right can it? If so, I've missed a heck of a lot of them

Comment

Nope, happily the library is shut until 5th January so I have the whole week off
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Woohood for free weeks!

Love the pics Egle awesome idea! And he was in that D&C Scene...think about it in how many music vids he already is up to date...and even in slow motion...cool!
                  sigpic

Comment

I iz made few icons

And finally my two favorite boys on Sanctuary

p.s. Oh, I found an older one too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      WooHooood!

According to something I just read, Martin has a cameo in every ep he directed. That can't be right can it? If so, I've missed a heck of a lot of them
                      Yeah I remember reading something which said Martin did a Hitchcock-style cameo in all of his eps. Maybe he ended up on the cutting room dloor in some of them .

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      I iz made few icons

<snippety>

p.s. Oh, I found an older one too

Wow those icons are awesome Jas, thanks for sharing, especially the first one!!

Comment

Woooow! Amazing icons Jasmina!!! the first one is bomb!
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Hey Woohooders!

I would love to have time to join you for Martinmas because it sure does look like a lot of fun but, sadlly. RL means I won't be around much for at least a week by which time, it'll be all but over. Boo hiss.
                          Still, on the bright side, i have lots to look forward to when I get back.

So just wanted to say:
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah I remember reading something which said Martin did a Hitchcock-style cameo in all of his eps. Maybe he ended up on the cutting room dloor in some of them .
                            That wood be tragic

I did just find one I didn't know about, and a fairly lengthy one at that

Wow those icons are awesome Jas, thanks for sharing, especially the first one!!

What she said ^^^

Comment

Awww shorts
                              And I'm rewatching the vids that Nad had posted yesterday, I love this moment:

sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Drum Roll please!!

The final chapter of All in a Day's Work - A Martin Wood Fic, is finished and uploaded.

What will happen to Martin, will he be forever stuck in this dream-reality? Or will he wise up to what's really going on?

Read on...

And just to let you guys know, I won't be around for a few days coz I'm going away, and I'm building my new computer! So you know, if you feel compelled to leave me fabulous reviews for when I get back, how am I to stop you?

Comment

Working...
                                X