Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot!

Congrats on the Big '69, jumble!!

We sure do expect something BIG for 6969!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Makes you feel that he really belongs to us doesn't it?

Yeah, but somehow applying bubble gum to Martin isn't quite the same...............although................
      *nods*

Mmm... Martin coverd in sweet pink gum. Yum.
      (That was my poem for today )
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning, Woohoos!

Happy Second Day
        of
        Martinmas!

EDIT: And congrats on 5969 Jumbly!! !

Comment

Woohood!

All In A Day's Work - Chapter 2 is uploaded. Enjoy ladies !

Comment

Nad has an announcement! I stumbled over my feet, had to grab a wall and there was a calender and it's the 28th!

Not only is today The Second Day of Martinmas, it's also...

Nad's 2nd Gateworld Anniversary!!!

*Passes out the cake, cookies, Martini's (I wrote that with a capital M by mistake, but it looks good), chocolate, water for jumble, jello, stroopwafels, some Irish Coffee...*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *nods*

Mmm... Martin coverd in sweet pink gum. Yum.
              (That was my poem for today )
              Oh Nad, brilliant poetry, really cool

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Woohood!

All In A Day's Work - Chapter 2 is uploaded. Enjoy ladies !
              WooHooooooood!

Thanks for the congrats

I found this quote from Martin about Abyss and thought I would illustrate it

"I picked up Michael to demonstrate how I wanted him to enter the scene - I wanted him to walk down the wall - being an ascended being he would be unaffected by gravity and could enter the cell any way he wanted to. Michael didn't understand how he was supposed to do it (oddly he felt his inability to defy gravity would ultimately be the reason for his non-compliance). I told him that someone would lift him up and all he had to do was walk. He said “No-one can hold me up there long enough. I weigh close to 185lbs”. So I showed him."

And all I could think was.........Wow, those arms are sooooooooo strong

Comment

Gooood morning Woohoos, and happy second day of Martinmas

Love the sonnet Bekki and the pics Jumble and Achaja!

And...

Happy 2nd GW Anniversary Nad!!!

Edit: Lol, Jumble, what a fab series of pics (and yes, very strong indeed!). I love Rick's completely unimpressed expression in the corner though!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sarai, I now know why I usuually don't read unfinished fics.

I need more!

Loved this chapter!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dutchindeed View Post
                    nad has an announcement! I stumbled over my feet, had to grab a wall and there was a calender and it's the 28th!

Not only is today the second day of martinmas, it's also...

nad's 2nd gateworld anniversary!!!

:d

*passes out the cake, cookies, martini's (i wrote that with a capital m by mistake, but it looks good), chocolate, water for jumble, jello, stroopwafels, some irish coffee...*

WOOHOOOOOD!!
                    CONGRATS ON YOUR
                    SECOND GW ANNIVERSARY
                    NAD

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Gooood morning Woohoos, and happy second day of Martinmas

Love the sonnet Bekki and the pics Jumble and Achaja!

And...

Happy 2nd GW Anniversary Nad!!!

Edit: Lol, Jumble, what a fab series of pics (and yes, very strong indeed!). I love Rick's completely unimpressed expression in the corner though!
                      Rick was there? *scrolls up to look* Oh, so he was

Comment

Oh my. Martin, what strong arms you have. All that waving is certainly working out for you, huh?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Oh my. Martin, what strong arms you have. All that waving is certainly working out for you, huh?
                          Can you just imagine what gloriously gorgeously tight hugs those arms are capable of?

Comment

*sigh* That Dirty Dancing lift thingy comes to mind as well...

sigpic

Comment

Well he'd have to be really strong for that in my case but it's a nice thought........

Edit: Actually *grabs calculator* Hey! He really is strong enough, because I actually weigh slightly less than Michael On the other hand, he didn't actually lift him above his head did he?....... but who's to say he couldn't have

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Rick was there? *scrolls up to look* Oh, so he was
                                ROFL! Well some of us still have our Jack radars intact...
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X