The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Can I call in help from Jumble ??? I don't know the answer I thought water but that isn't on it
    Uh, I don't know I've seen him drink orange juice a lot, but then I've seen him with a martini too..............I think I'll go with orange juice

It's not too big, it's great

Edit: Are you going to give everyone a chance to answer, that would be more fun

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Uh, I don't know I've seen him drink orange juice a lot, but then I've seen him with a martini too..............I think I'll go with orange juice
      Okay...I'll go for the orange juice as well...

*crosses fingers*
      sigpic

Comment

This is where we find out how little we really know about our man

Comment

Go drop something noisy outside his room! Grill some bacon and waft the smell under his door!
          just when i was about to start hovering close to his room he got up. I just need to copy them and cut the pics. still have the rest of my screen around the caps just a little more patience

Achaja can we mix the answers ?

Comment

Yeah everyone can have a chance and guess but...to be honest neider I know because the options are imaginary just to be somehow connected with Martin *please don't throw tomatoes at me hrhrhrh. The truth is Martin didn't tell that kinds of things for public often and to gather all that kind of news will be darn hard I hope you don't feel dissapointed
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              just when i was about to start hovering close to his room he got up. I just need to copy them and cut the pics. still have the rest of my screen around the caps just a little more patience

Achaja can we mix the answers ?
              Ah, he must have got the telepathic message I was sending him

What? You want to mix the orange juice with the Martini? Sounds good to me

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              Yeah everyone can have a chance and guess but...to be honest neider I know because the options are imaginary just to be somehow connected with Martin *please don't throw tomatoes at me hrhrhrh. The truth is Martin didn't tell that kinds of things for public often and to gather all that kind of news will be darn hard I hope you don't feel dissapointed
              I was wondering if you had a secret stash of Martininfo

No, go for it! It'll be interesting to see what everyone thinks Can't wait to see what else you come up with

Comment

Heheh yes, because I am the real Martin, remember?
                I added now the explanation that it is only imaginary version so we can use our imagination
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  Heheh yes, because I am the real Martin, remember?
                  I added now the explanation that it is only imaginary version so we can use our imagination
                  Oooookaaaaaaay.........so when's your d*** Birthday??????

Comment

Happy Martinmas!

I'll have some Martin in shorts, please.

sigpic

Comment

Ah, he must have got the telepathic message I was sending him

What? You want to mix the orange juice with the Martini? Sounds good to me
                      well, or it was my bad energy

hmm, i don't drink alcohole but i think some people might like it

*off cutting the caps*

Comment

I'll have some of that too Egle

Where is that third pic from?

Comment

Happy Martinmas to you too Egle!!! Thanks for pics- they are fantastic (the shorts)
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I'll have some of that too Egle
                            Actually I hoped someone had got some awesome pictures of Martin in shorts. These are all I have. Oh, and this.

Where is that third pic from?
                            "Inside the 200th episode", methinks.
                            sigpic

Comment

ok, here are the first ones

Comment

Mmm nice! we've got more and more hot Martin pics
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X