No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achaja, look at those pics... The other guys are sooo jealous! Ha!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hot Martin pics you say? I think I have one or two.........

And a 'cold' on for Nad

Comment

Show off Spammer.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          It was RiG in the livingroom with a knife!
          ...I think. Wasn't that because of the W.H.I.P. wing of the S.H.I.P.?
          Ah, I believe it was

They're jealous? Me, I'm jealous of the view they have

Comment

Care to describe the image you have of their view, my dearest jumble?

sigpic

Comment

Hahaha indeed thay are but dear (other) ptb don't be jealous, come and celebrate with us!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Hot Martin pics you say? I think I have one or two.........
              Yeah, right, "one or two" that's almost 2,000 pics as you said lately Awesome ones
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Hahaha indeed thay are but dear (other) ptb don't be jealous, come and celebrate with us!

Yeah, right, "one or two" that's almost 2,000 pics as you said lately Awesome ones
                Woodn't it be awesome if Brad W dropped by to thunk Martin?

sigpic

Comment

*dropped by anonymous GW member*

EDIT: Indeed it wood be great! Also when Joe will post invitations on his blog....or just Martin's Bday fcol!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...ka/Iseeyou.png

EDIT: Indeed it wood be great! Also when Joe will post invitations on his blog....or just Martin's Bday fcol!

Hehe

And gosh yes. The B-Day!

sigpic

Comment

I'm off for now, but I shall return, Muhahahahaaaa!!!!!

((((WooHoos))))

sigpic

Comment

Care to describe the image you have of their view, my dearest jumble?
                        As it happens, I was researching buttshots this very subject earlier, just for the purposes of understanding Martin from every angle perspective you understand So far I have these

But I'm sure closer inspection further research will reveal......more

Comment

((Nad))
                          I shouldn't post everything I've prepared so quick but I just can't resist...

Awww Jumble- this is the very good perspective
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Woodn't it be awesome if Brad W dropped by to thunk Martin?
                            Woodn't it be awesome if Martin dropped by to be personally thunked?

WOOHOOS! Make sure you bookmark
                            PAGE 135
                            so you can find our First Martinmas in future

Comment

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...ka/Iseeyou.png

WooHooooood! Love that Achaja

((Nad))

Currently my favourite one.........except for his face............um, no I mean his eyes..........er, actually..............I want one of those 3D hologram thingies of him, then I can just wander round and get the full view

Edit: Nad did say 'without restraint', so blame her

And yes, his birthday would be most welcome information It's not like it's a state secret or anything

Comment

((Nad))

I know, we need to pace ourselves............or just make more stuff

Where the heck is Sarai with her awesome fic? *drums fingers on table* Wakey wakey Sarai

Edit: I seem to have gone waaaay past 5900 without even noticing That's the power of The Martin for you

Comment

Working...
                                X