• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to RiG*

Comment

Hey RiG!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I know the feeling...but 12 hours of non stop working doesn't help as well...certainly not when you know you have to do it tomorrow/today over again..
      *hugs*

You go girl!

*raises hand* I knew ...wiskey is in it... I make those things at my work
      D'oh!
      Hehe. I knew, but I think I'm going continue playing blonde
      ''...Baileys? I'm sure something creamy like that can be drunk out of a long drink glass with a straw.''

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        D'oh!
        ''...Baileys? I'm sure something creamy like that can be drunk out of a long drink glass with a straw.''
        Is there any other way?

Sky 2 seems to be havinga Martinfest today Lost City 1 and 2, then Grace Under Pressure, WooHoooood! And in all the 'wet' scenes I will no doubt be seeing this

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Did I really say that? I just counted up and I now have 1722 MW pics
          you're totally crazy! how awesome!!!

And I don't? Well you wait until you see what I'm about to say...................... We wanted to know more about Martin's personal life? Well it doesn't get much more personal than this

Thanks to Devilish Me for showing me this, from which I have taken these quotes from Martin:

Spoiler:
          Q: Favourite Christmas album from childhood:
          A: a) Charlie Brown Christmas; b) The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

Q: Favourite Christmas album now:
          A: Celtic Christmas

Q: Favourite Christmas song:
          A: Christmas Day by Dido

Q: Favourite holiday movie:
          A: A Christmas Story

Q: Favourite item on the table at Christmas/holiday dinner:
          A: Mint Melties

Q: Favourite Christmas treat:
          A: Mint Melties

Q: Favourite Christmas beverage:
          A: Eggnog straight up – Just the Nog

Q: Best Christmas/holiday memory:
          A: Waking up to find Santa in my living room – loaded with presents.

Q: Best Christmas gift ever:
          A: A Basset Puppy

Q: Most disappointing Christmas gift ever:
          A: A Little Brother

Q: Favourite Christmas/holiday family tradition:
          A: Christmas morning with my immediate family.

Q: Favourite winter activity:
          A: Playing in the snow with my kids.

Q: Thing you are most looking forward to about Christmas 2008:
          A: Season 2 of Sanctuary finished under the tree.

Q: Favourite frivolous thing to do with time off over the holidays:
          A: Board games in front of a fire - Naked!

Oh my These were just for the crazy fangirls answers- maybe Martin reads us?

Hope you all have a great time at Christmas! I'm so busy (11 people at home)! Wish I could stay for more, good to know that we'll celebrace for 12 days Yay!!!!
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

D'oh!

Lol...you aren't even blonde
            *snorts at small text*

And a Martinmarathon...cool...

And Jumble I just saw that you had over 1700 martinpic...wow...amazing
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              you're totally crazy! how awesome!!!

Oh my These were just for the crazy fangirls answers- maybe Martin reads us?

Hope you all have a great time at Christmas! I'm so busy (11 people at home)! Wish I could stay for more, good to know that we'll celebrace for 12 days Yay!!!!
              http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k.../frame8401.jpg
              That did occur to me, I mean why else admit to that if not to watch the WooHoos go crazy

It's actually your fault I've got so many pics, you were the one that pointed me towards capping all his Director's Series

As in SGA: The Siege 3

*sigh*

Jann I'm aiming to beat the number of Jackpics I have

Comment

You had something like 10,000 Jack/RDA pics right...so you still have a long way to go..
                sigpic

Comment

Ooooh! Christmas Nekkidness and Martin in blue.
                  I like Martin in blue.

...And Nekkid

And Jann, I'm a blonde. I just... paint my hair every... day?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

You had something like 10,000 Jack/RDA pics right...so you still have a long way to go..
                    Er, I think it was closer to 3,000 I think it's you who has the 10,000

I like Martin in blue.

...And Nekkid

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, blue certainly does seem to be his colour

Comment

*sneaks in*

Jumble, you wouldn't by any chance happen to have all your Martin pics zipped in one file and uploaded somewhere for an easy download, would you?

*sneaks out*
                      sigpic

Comment

I like Martin in blue.

...And Nekkid

ROFL...you like nekkid eh...

Yeah...if that would be true you wouldnt have any hair anymore...

Er, I think it was closer to 3,000 I think it's you who has the 10,000
                        Nope, I have more (pictures)...but I think I was comparing with you eh But I have lots of episode pictures...lots of them! It could be, between ALL those pics...I have some undiscovered Marin pics
                        *runs to computer, wakes sleeping friend and goes in search of Martin pics*

(My friend is still sleeping so I'm now on the family computer instead of my own laptop/computer...with all my doohickeys on it)
                        sigpic

Comment

ROFL...you like nekkid eh...

Yeah...if that would be true you wouldnt have any hair anymore...
                          I like Martin Nekkid, silly!

Well, I'm off for yet another day of eating, togetherness and carols that seem to only be sung by people with very high voices.
                          Must make a penguin out of my niece and feed the family some of that Christmas Broccoli.

If I'm not back later today, I'm trying very hard to make then look at different shades of grey to make them dull again, so don't worry.

((((WooHoos))))

sigpic

Comment

Nad, you're doing what to our niece? For a moment there it looked like you were going to turn her into the main course Have a good day, and don't drink too much

My Jo bought me this plaque for Christmas (as well as the penguin badge ^^)

That being the case, all I can say is Martin gives me a heck of a lot of power surges

Comment

*waves to Sarai* I'm watching The Fifth Race...........

I knew it started tomorrow but I'm still not ready for it. You know when you're fic writing and the fic just seems to go on and on but you can't stop it! I intended this Martin fic to be a short one-shot, about 2000 words. So far I'm on 3,500, more than one chapter, and counting .

Nad, you're doing what to our niece? For a moment there it looked like you were going to turn her into the main course Have a good day, and don't drink too much

My Jo bought me this plaque for Christmas (as well as the penguin badge ^^)

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Misc/Hotflushesandpowersurges.jpg[/center]

That being the case, all I can say is Martin gives me a heck of a lot of power surges
                              *snorts*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I knew it started tomorrow but I'm still not ready for it. You know when you're fic writing and the fic just seems to go on and on but you can't stop it! I intended this Martin fic to be a short one-shot, about 2000 words. So far I'm on 3,500, more than one chapter, and counting .

*snorts*
                                See, once you get onto the subject of Martin, there's just no stopping I really can't wait to read it, the first Martinfic! And don't worry, you've got the whole twelve days.............but please don't make us wait that long

Comment

Working...
                                X