The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Will I get kicked off the thread if I say I'm with luvnjack and there's no contest...
    Nope, because I think the same as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Mwuahahahahaha! Truly, all this bum talk is good! It give you a chance to find some Martin bum shots and compare the two!

*runs away, laughing*
      Luvnjack, there is no comparison! Kindly remember where you are

And Martin bumpics? I have some

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Mwuahahahahaha! Truly, all this bum talk is good! It give you a chance to find some Martin bum shots and compare the two!

*runs away, laughing*
        But (I said but. Not ''butt'') ladies, remember... This is a serious thread. No oh's and ah's (I said Ah's, not ''ass''), only serious analyzing of the part of the human anatomy we tend to stare at more that we should. Or the thunking will chase up on us and kick our behinds. (Yes, I said behinds). There must be at least six if us, so it wood be weird if we all start to applaude bums.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *bows to the thread Master*...should that be 'Mistress'?

That makes sense to me, hopefully everyone will by then have done all their Christmassy Family duties, and we can have a nice relaxed run of Martinmas goodness into the new year and beyond (uh, anyone else immediately thinking of Buzz Lightyear? )

Everyone happy?
        Mistress sounds very... Oh well.

And thanks ladies!
        Buzz, most definately!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Interrupting, for we have been productive :

Shippy Hippy Insanity Party Post:

The S.H.I.P. is very proud to present to you four new members:

Rachel-Kree
          Chelle DB
          hopalong
          and
          RodneyisGodney
          !!!

Mempics by jumble:
          Spoiler:

Welcome to The Party!!

Now, if anyone else feels like joining our expanding Party, feel free to speak up! Just contact Jumble or Nad
          There's no need to give up your favorite pillar of Ship! there's broccoli and you can sign up for free.

For more info on the Party or it's members, please visit
          The Official Website

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

WooHoooooooo! Welcome new Members *happy dance* oops! not supposed to be doing that yet

I know I've said it before, and I'll no doubt say it a few more hundred times..........but Puleeeeeeeeeze Martin, when filming a Director's Series (or indeed anything that puts you in front of the camera) could you just occasionally keep still long enough so I can get a decent cap? I'm trying to cap the Lost City bts, and I'm not kidding you, The.Man.Never.Keeps.Still.

Mind you, in some ways................
            Last edited by Jumble; 23 December 2008, 04:20 PM.

Comment

But then, there's this

aaaaaand this

Yep, they're definitely green................

At which point, I will say Woodnight

Comment

More bum talk eh? It's rare I come on this thread (or the art thread for that matter ) and we aren't discussing bums. May I remind you Siler has a delectable bum? Now if only I could find a cap...

Comment

Unfortunately this is the closest thing I can find.

Actually it's better for Jack now that I look at it. *turns head sideways*

*stares* *drools*

*dies*

(I feel somewhat like the cat with nine lives )

Comment

Luvnjack, there is no comparison! Kindly remember where you are

And Martin bumpics? I have some
                    *is penitent* I apologize deeply and profusely for infecting the thread with my bum-thunking ways.

*runs off to thunk Jack's bum*
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay, welcome new members!!!

Awesome green eyes here... and one bum.... *hrhrhrh* I'll probably have no time today so to all SHIP members:

sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

mmmm...eyes....you can really dream away in those Sweet!
                        sigpic

Comment

Be sure to post any more that you find, MW pics seem to be quite scarce, so we need as many as we can get our S.H.I.P.py hands on

Edit: Oh cool She doesn't seem to post there very often, maybe we should pm her instead?

Did I really say that? I just counted up and I now have 1722 MW pics

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

More bum talk eh? It's rare I come on this thread (or the art thread for that matter ) and we aren't discussing bums. May I remind you Siler has a delectable bum? Now if only I could find a cap...
                            Nope, can't find any Silerbumpics, but I did find one of his huge tool wrench

Edit: Love the Christmas card Achaja, and I wish the same for you

Comment

*fans self*

my what a huge tool wrench you have

I really need to get out more...and find some Silerbumpics.

Comment

My Sarai, what big eyes you have

Comment

Working...
                                X