• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has two daughters, that one is the eldest

Comment

Aww.

Yes. Very constructive post

Oh and Broccoli fudge. It might be tricky, but it might just work...
      Maybe.
      Mmm...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I thought so

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Aww.

Yes. Very constructive post

Oh and Broccoli fudge. It might be tricky, but it might just work...
          Maybe.
          Mmm...
          Well...if you can make brocolli brownies...it can't be too different....

and... JUMBLE!!!! *jumps up and down and dances in circles* It's soooo sooo good to have you back *huggles* All is right in Martindom once more

*more huggles*

*group huggles*

*group huggles with Martin*

Hey...Jumble and Martin disappeared from our group huggle
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            Well...if you can make brocolli brownies...it can't be too different....

and... JUMBLE!!!! *jumps up and down and dances in circles* It's soooo sooo good to have you back *huggles* All is right in Martindom once more

*more huggles*

*group huggles*

*group huggles with Martin*

Hey...Jumble and Martin disappeared from our group huggle
            *huggles Bekki* Thank you, it's great to be back, I missed you all soooo much

*sneaks back out with Martin*

Edit: Aw, the postman just brought me a parcel

OT
            Spoiler:
            My son came down last week, but couldn't stay (RAF only gave him 2 days ). So he's sent me a gold bracelet made of hearts and a note "You're in our hearts" Aw!
            Last edited by Jumble; 22 December 2008, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Jann, what are you saying??? We're always discussing very important issues in here..........the correct name for Martin's tool for example........the exact colour of his eyes.............when is his birthday?...................all vital stuff
              Rofl...yup in thunking land these are important discussions

Vital even.

Love the pic of his daughter...sadly enough...it isn't me
              sigpic

Comment

I too find it sad that it's not you.......you could have got me an introduction

Comment

I too find it sad that it's not you.......you could have got me an introduction
                  I don't know if I would trust you with "my dad" ...Just Kidding ...but when I was younger....like 5/6 years old...I did wanted to marry my dad...little kid dreams...now Im wise enough never to want that

sigpic

Comment

Here comes Freud again *hrhrhr*

Cute gift from your son Jumble
                    I've made another artwork with Martin, when do we celebrate?
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I don't know if I would trust you with "my dad" ...Just Kidding ...but when I was younger....like 5/6 years old...I did wanted to marry my dad...little kid dreams...now Im wise enough never to want that

All little children want to marry their Mum/Dad when they grow up I think it's because they've figured out that you have to marry someone of the opposite sex, so a girl's most important member of the opposite sex is her Dad, for a boy it's his Mum

Did I just tell you you're normal Slip of the tongue

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      Here comes Freud again *hrhrhr*

Cute gift from your son Jumble
                      I've made another artwork with Martin, when do we celebrate?
                      Wasn't it? *hugs him*

I don't think we've set a date yet, people are so busy the next couple of weeks. Maybe we should take a vote?

Comment

Yes, just like the last time It was good solution. So what are the propositions?
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I've just been reading back through the posts I missed.....

Achaja I've snurched all the pics from Lost City of Martin's tool Director's Viewfinder 21 eh?

Looks to me like Suz was having fun with the WooHoos! Thanks for making her so welcome

Edit: Anyone want to make suggestions for the rescheduling of Martinmas? I can do pretty much any time

Comment

I've just been reading back through the posts I missed.....

Achaja I've snurched all the pics from Lost City of Martin's tool Director's Viewfinder 21 eh?

Looks to me like Suz was having fun with the WooHoos! Thanks for making her so welcome

Edit: Anyone want to make suggestions for the rescheduling of Martinmas? I can do pretty much any time
                            Well if a weekend is best, then we could vote on the next few?

So how about...

27th/28th Dec
                            3rd/4th Jan (1)
                            10th/11th Jan
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Well if a weekend is best, then we could vote on the next few?

So how about...

27th/28th Dec
                              3rd/4th Jan (1)
                              10th/11th Jan
                              Any of those are good for me, so I won't vote

Comment

Good to hear Jumble 21' ,fabulous lens Look, both of us found something about this tool, by accident?

I can participate in every of these days
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X