No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I don't think New Year's Eve is the best time to do it, surely everyone has plans? I'm at work doing a 12 hour shift so I won't be able to make any of it. I'm suggesting that we wait until Jumble gets back and then pick a date. We'll do another vote or something.

Most people will have something in the works for Martinmas though, right? I mean we did think it was going to be yesterday .

Comment

Yes, you are right Sarai, we should wait for Jumble and then pick a date together ...And where is Nad? Guess most people is quite busy lately...
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        To be honest I don't think New Year's Eve is the best time to do it, surely everyone has plans? I'm at work doing a 12 hour shift so I won't be able to make any of it. I'm suggesting that we wait until Jumble gets back and then pick a date. We'll do another vote or something.

Most people will have something in the works for Martinmas though, right? I mean we did think it was going to be yesterday .
        Hmm...indeed...I wasn't saying we should do it *on* New years Eve but around it...perhaps even next Saturday(I can be there in the afternoon a bit) but I don't mind...I'll go along with the flow Perhaps we can even do it this week...because some will probably have vacation now...I think.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm happy to go with the majority - sounds sensible to wait until Jumble's back and then find the next convenient date
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

LUCEEEEE! I'M HOME!!!!!

*waves* Hi everyone! They finally let me out, because I really was a model patient the last couple of days This was achieved by Jo bringing me my laptop and all my SGA dvds, so I could just lay in bed and watch all of Martin's eps with commentary

I'm totally overwhelmed by the lovely messages and cards you all sent me, I really can't thank you enough for the boost you all gave me

And as for Joe I just couldn't believe he did that for me!!! Had me floating around on a big pink cloud

I'm so sorry Martinmas got cancelled because of me, but I really appreciate that it was done for my benefit. I'll be happy with any date that suits everyone, it's not like I'm going anywhere for a while Maybe the weekend after Christmas, 3rd/4th?

I'm off to try and catch up, although I'm guessing that could take a while

*HUGE HUGS FOR EVERYONE*

Comment

Jumbly!!!!!!!!!!! You iz back!!!!!

WOOHOOD!!!!!!

*hugs*

Oh, and you... a model patient...? Riiiiiiiight.....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

WOOHOOD!!!!!!

*hugs*

(((((Jasmina))))) That's the power of The Martin, he kept me in bed when no-one else could

Edit: Uh, that came out wrong I meant listening to his commentaries kept me in bed..........

I'm gobsmacked by all these 'Jumble' sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  Oh, you are right! Now I remember! Hehe so she started! the vids are great- our only ones with Martin

EDIT: I've just heard the song and thought about Jumble
                  http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...ajka/wings.png
                  wow, i like it - and the SONG is one of my favourites!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  LUCEEEEE! I'M HOME!!!!!

*waves* Hi everyone! They finally let me out, because I really was a model patient the last couple of days This was achieved by Jo bringing me my laptop and all my SGA dvds, so I could just lay in bed and watch all of Martin's eps with commentary

I'm totally overwhelmed by the lovely messages and cards you all sent me, I really can't thank you enough for the boost you all gave me

And as for Joe I just couldn't believe he did that for me!!! Had me floating around on a big pink cloud

I'm so sorry Martinmas got cancelled because of me, but I really appreciate that it was done for my benefit. I'll be happy with any date that suits everyone, it's not like I'm going anywhere for a while Maybe the weekend after Christmas, 3rd/4th?

I'm off to try and catch up, although I'm guessing that could take a while

*HUGE HUGS FOR EVERYONE*
                  JUMBLEEE!!!! *huggles* I'm glad you are back!!! I won't be at home from 29.12. - 4.1. so I would miss Martinmas during this time But of course if every one else wants to make it I join the majority.. somehow.

Well, I made something for you to but it's probably too late to send it to Oma . So here it is, hope you'll like it

Comment

Welcome back Jumble!!!
                    It's good to see you so quick!!!
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

(((((Jasmina))))) That's the power of The Martin, he kept me in bed when no-one else could

Edit: Uh, that came out wrong I meant listening to his commentaries kept me in bed..........

Of course he did. And you said it just right.... ((((Jumble))))
                      sigpic

Comment

WOOHOOD!!!!!!

*hugs*

What she says...WELCOME BACK WOOOHOOOD

and as for model patient...I'm rofling here right now!

*snort* but good that Martin kept you in bed... It's good for the recovery...

And did you convinced some other patients in the hospital to watch SG as well...since you were watching it a lot...
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Fainne your wallie is also pretty, Jumble will recover much faster with it
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

JUMBLE!!!

*big huge squishy careful hugs*

So glad to see you home so quickly, we were all very worried about you!! Glad to hear you're recovering, !

*happy dances*

*throws broccili in the air*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              wow, i like it - and the SONG is one of my favourites!!!
                              Mine too

JUMBLEEE!!!! *huggles* I'm glad you are back!!! I won't be at home from 29.12. - 4.1. so I would miss Martinmas during this time But of course if every one else wants to make it I join the majority.. somehow.

Well, I made something for you to but it's probably too late to send it to Oma . So here it is, hope you'll like it

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/Sorcha1985/psp/th_jumblegetwellsoon.jpg
                              (((((Fainne))))) That's gorgeous, thank you so much I've snurched it

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/musik/l055.gif[ Welcome back Jumble!!! http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/musik/l055.gif
                              It's good to see you so quick!!!
                              (((((Achaja))))) Thank you, it's good to be back

Of course he did. And you said it just right.... ((((Jumble))))
                              (((((Jasmina))))) Well, I did like the sound of it

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              What she says...WELCOME BACK WOOOHOOOD

and as for model patient...I'm rofling here right now!

*snort* but good that Martin kept you in bed... It's good for the recovery...

And did you convinced some other patients in the hospital to watch SG as well...since you were watching it a lot...
                              (((((Jann))))) Yes, he's very good for the recovery

I did get a lot of the nurses inerested in Martin (I had some pics brought in ) But I think the reason they kept me in so long was because they thought the bang on the head had caused brain damage I did manage to convince them that I was being my usual self

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                JUMBLE!!!

*big huge squishy careful hugs*

So glad to see you home so quickly, we were all very worried about you!! Glad to hear you're recovering, !

*happy dances*

*throws broccili in the air*
                                (((((Sarai))))) So soon??? I feel like I've been gone for weeks

I don't think I'll be happy dancing for a while though, it's pretty painful just sitting for more than a few minutes Have to figure a way to PS lying down

Ah! Broccoli

Comment

Working...
                                X