The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Thanks for the update Suz and glad to hear it sounds like she's doing OK Asking for Martinpics and PSing sounds like the Jumble we know and love How long is she likely to be in the hospital?

Nad I think that sounds sensible, we can have a mini Martinmas and then save the big one for when Jumble's back with us It wouldn't be the same without her in any case!
    Well if its up to her, she'll be home by the week-end, but I'm not sure the Docs are happy with that.

How do you know her so well?

Comment

Wait, it takes Jumble getting injured for me to find out there is a Martin thread? Dude!
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Well if its up to her, she'll be home by the week-end, but I'm not sure the Docs are happy with that.

*points to post count* ^^^ (Jumble's that is)

Edit: *waves* Hey Eileen, welcome over here!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for the update Suz!!! And we know her so well because she posts a lot, in several different threads, lol. Besides, we tend to become one big, happy, online family after awhile.

And yes, I think a mini day would be fine.
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Hi, Suz again

Just want to say thanks for all the good wishes, I'll pass your messages on when I see her tonight.

She went up to the local shop and a car mounted the pavement and squished her against a wall. She got broken ribs, cuts and bruises and some internal bleeding and was unconscious for quite a while, but the docs say she'll be good as new in a few of weeks.

Its so nice that you all care about her so much, thanks!
            Yowch! I hope she gets better real soon. It's not the same around here without her. Good to hear she's doing well tho.

Mini Martinmas sounds great to me too!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Er, yeah, I'm sure it will!

There are times when I look at My Mum..........and just have to wonder

But I guess since she's not the only one, this Martin person must have.........something?
              Hehe... I can only imagine we seem a bit...
              Odd. Moderately obsessed, even. But really, your mom beats us all

And what Martin has:

By Luciana
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Wait, it takes Jumble getting injured for me to find out there is a Martin thread? Dude!
                Hey Eileen!
                Welcome

Yes, there's much Martin happening here
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Er, yeah, I'm sure it will!

There are times when I look at My Mum..........and just have to wonder

But I guess since she's not the only one, this Martin person must have.........something?
                  Lol...he really has something indeed!

How we know her so well...erm...*does the same as Jos*
                  *points at post count*
                  She talks a lot... But that is very normal around here.

About Martinmas. I like to have a mini one on Saturday, certainly since I've heard I will be gone all day. (Will be home late in the evening...wouldn't want to miss it)

sigpic

Comment

Heee! If it wouldn't get me in trouble with my boss, I would wear shorts today to celebrate.

So when so we need to get these messages to Oma?
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

And what Martin has:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u.../andcutgif.gif
                      By Luciana
                      *nods at the bolded part*

Love that gif!
                      sigpic

Comment

Umm...We're trying to get the messages to her by tonight. But I'm sure we can always work with her daughter to get them to her at another time.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

And what Martin has:

By Luciana
                          Moderately obsessed............hmmmmm yeah, that sounds like Mum!

Comment

I'm a little lost on the messages... sorry. What... Are we supposed to PM them or something to... How are we getting them to Jumble by tonight? And what are we supposed to say/write? The standard get well soon/hope you feel better/we miss ya/etc etc etc?

I apologize for my denseness about this, I'm not really this dumb. Seriously! I'm just needing some clarity here.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                              Umm...We're trying to get the messages to her by tonight. But I'm sure we can always work with her daughter to get them to her at another time.
                              I'll take message any time, thanks!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              I'm a little lost on the messages... sorry. What... Are we supposed to PM them or something to... How are we getting them to Jumble by tonight? And what are we supposed to say/write? The standard get well soon/hope you feel better/we miss ya/etc etc etc?

I apologize for my denseness about this, I'm not really this dumb. Seriously! I'm just needing some clarity here.
                              She'll be pleased to hear from you anytime, and I think she'll be in hospital at least until the week-end.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Don't apologise I've made a card (see below ) and Oma-1 (who doesn't post here I know) is collecting messages - so if you want to send a get well soon message of any description (either the standard or something more creative, up to you!), PM it to Oma-1 and she will send them all to Jumble's daughter Suz. Suz will then print the card and the messages and take them in to Jumble in the hospital tomorrow. Or at least, that's the plan!

Edit: or Suz will take them whenever if you post them here!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X