The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    If I at least had some ideas it would help All I keep doing is staring at his pics and thinking 'I can't improve on that'
    I see a new sig right there...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's a thought I might just run with that I'll write myself a note...............

Comment

It's a thought I might just run with that I'll write myself a note...............
        ...And attach some blinking christmas lights to it. And state the nature of your note
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about the Shippy Hippy membership questionaire. I've just been busy of late but I will try to get it in as soon as possible.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Would that be 'blinking' as in sparkling, or 'blinking' as in ******** ? D

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about the Shippy Hippy membership questionaire. I've just been busy of late but I will try to get it in as soon as possible.
              No worries Rig

You do know about Martinmas this Saturday don't you? You will be joining us won't you? It wouldn't be the same without you

Comment

*starts thinking*

I love how we all do things by the seat of our pants, it's so like Martin .

Hehe, I said Martin and pants in one sentence...

Comment

Ah! I got the Beatles reference in Sanctuary I wonder which one

Comment

Woohoo lots of new pics *goes to search old the same 'director series' to find something lovely*

Nad - lovely penguin...oh wait- it's you! hrhrhrh
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

No worries Rig

You do know about Martinmas this Saturday don't you? You will be joining us won't you? It wouldn't be the same without you

Martinmas? Never heard of it tho I think I'm free Saturday.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

For some reason the invite isn't showing up.........I'll try it again.........

Comment

Ah! I got the Beatles reference in Sanctuary I wonder which one
                          There is a poll in the Sanctuary folder. Most people seem to think it's John.
                          sigpic

Comment

For some reason the invite isn't showing up.........I'll try it again.........

It's there now. And what a pretty invite is too! Yeah, I'll be here!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              There is a poll in the Sanctuary folder. Most people seem to think it's John.
                              Closely followed by 'none, she was pulling his leg'

Comment

Oh, how I wish for a good sixties flashback ep of sanctuary.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X