No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? Recap please. I don't have time to go read them. I've got to clean my whole apartment today, and it's already 1:20 PM here. Tomorrow and Wednesday I'll be busy, then I'll be writing a paper, then turning it in on Friday. Then Saturday I'm picking my mom up from the airport around noon CST. Then I'm going to my friend's baby shower (I mentioned it on the family thread, but she just found out she's 8 months pregnant, so she's got less than a month to do what most women have 9 months to do) and then I'll be decorating for Christmas and then my grandparents will get here sometime around the 27th. So yeah...Not much time to play catch up right now, lol!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Darn it. There's just no fun in it when you don't frantically start reading just to find that nothing happened, that hasn't happened before or after...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What d'you mean 'nothing's happened??' I've been here

Comment

After all there's only 5 more sleeps til Martinmas...

Wooohoood!!!

Just thought I'd jump in with a little Muppets Christmas Carol song. As you do.

Comment

only 5 more sleeps? But I've got nothing ready So much for sleep

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              only 5 more sleeps? But I've got nothing ready So much for sleep
              5 sleeps is lots of time Jumbly. Think what Martin would do!

I have nothing ready at all. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Comment

"Think what Martin would do"? You think sending me off into a daydream about what Martin might do is helpful?

Anyone else think it was a mistake to do this only a week after Shipmas? Maybe we should have had Martinewyear in stead

Comment

I like having five sleeps.
                  It makes me feel at ease
                  ...'Cause I have nothin' yet
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

This is shaping up to be a really big event

Comment

This is shaping up to be a really big event
                      Oh My. I'm in too deep

Coffee up my nose, I tell you.
                      Or apple juice, in this case

sigpic

Comment

"Think what Martin would do"? You think sending me off into a daydream about what Martin might do is helpful?

Anyone else think it was a mistake to do this only a week after Shipmas? Maybe we should have had Martinewyear in stead
                        Nah I think it will work out fine. It's kind of like those TV shows, you know the like Changing Rooms or 60 minute makeover, where they have no time at all to make something that actually looks pretty awesome, although we all know it came from Ikea and will probably break in about 6 months.

But I'm sure that won't be the same for our Martinmas contributions...

*considers writing a Woohood fic*

Do you think when you have to say what characters are in your fic on FFnet then you can select Martin/Major Wood??

Comment

Five sleeps is plenty of time I did my Shipmas stuff with one sleep to go
                          and I have nothing ready for Martinmas yet either
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Five sleeps is plenty of time I did my Shipmas stuff with one sleep to go
                            and I have nothing ready for Martinmas yet either
                            Yup. I usually do my thing with no sleeps

sigpic

Comment

If I at least had some ideas it would help All I keep doing is staring at his pics and thinking 'I can't improve on that'

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Nah I think it will work out fine. It's kind of like those TV shows, you know the like Changing Rooms or 60 minute makeover, where they have no time at all to make something that actually looks pretty awesome, although we all know it came from Ikea and will probably break in about 6 months.

But I'm sure that won't be the same for our Martinmas contributions...

*considers writing a Woohood fic*

Do you think when you have to say what characters are in your fic on FFnet then you can select Martin/Major Wood??
                                Dodododododo!

And I don't think so

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X