*searches deeper...*
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *blows cobwebs away* Oooooh, it's spooky when there's no-one here

I think you mean you can't resist a beautiful man Fainne

Neither can I, but I'm never unfaithful. Looking is allowed
        sorry, of course I meant resist these things happen when i try multitasking

and looking is all I'll ever do - unfortunatly

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          Lol awesome pics Jumble!!!
          Aren't they? And isn't he.just.gorgeous? *sighs* *drags eyes away* *sighs*
          *searches for something new...find nothing*
          *searches deeper...*
          http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...frame13516.jpg
          Woooooo! I haven't got that one *have now *

Happens to us all Fainne, especially with all this distraction going on

Comment

*runs in, chanting:*

''RCC! RCC!
            Everyone falls for your charms
            And Martin is for ME!''

*runs away*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

woah, so many new pics. they really are distracting. I really wonder where Achaja finds all these pics... I bet you have thousands of Martin pics and only giving them to us bit by bit so you can controle us...

distraction? glad I don't have ADD - oh look, a squirrel....

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *runs in, chanting:*

''RCC! RCC!
                Everyone falls for your charms
                And Martin is for ME!''

*runs away*
                nice try, glad i have my earplugs in. *throws pillow after DiD*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  'DiD' ???? She's usually saying 'Didn't'

I tried to transcribe my notes from Martin's commentary on The Hive earlier, but it appears I got distracted halfway through and missed some bits out So there's nothing else for it, I'll just have to listen to it all again Oh the sacrifices one makes

Comment

woah, so many new pics. they really are distracting. I really wonder where Achaja finds all these pics... I bet you have thousands of Martin pics and only giving them to us bit by bit so you can controle us...

I bet Achaja knows the Man in RL.
                    I bet she works as a cleaner over at Bridge, just to take pictures.
                    I bet she's with a super sekrit gouvernment spy organisation
                    I bet she''s plotting to take over the planet by hypnotising us with Matin Pics

*grabs pillow. Dances around with it*

''RCC, he's your Man
                    you take him
                    Nad pulls Martin into the S.H.I.P.py van!''

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I tried to transcribe my notes from Martin's commentary on The Hive earlier, but it appears I got distracted halfway through and missed some bits out So there's nothing else for it, I'll just have to listen to it all again Oh the sacrifices one makes
                      Do not!

Oh, poor woman

sigpic

Comment

I want that to be true...I'm run out of them for good I just realised that don't know how world wood look like now...without new caps ...I don't have these from Atlantis...Wait! It's Fainne who promisses caps from AoT Yay! And still- we can count on Jumble I will search all the internet to find even the smallest pic of Matin, I swear
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

oh no. that really must be hard! if you need a hand just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                            I want that to be true...I'm run out of them for good I just realised that don't know how world wood look like now...without new caps ...I don't have these from Atlantis...Wait! It's Fainne who promisses caps from AoT Yay! And still- we can count on Jumble I will search all the internet to find even the smallest pic of Matin, I swear
                            yeah, right, say it again and louder. i think the thunkers back there didn't here you yet I'll make tham asap

Comment

Ho..how did you know?!

*hrhrhrhr* that was sooo cute from you
                              wish I could knew Martin in RL
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*grabs pillow. Dances around with it*

''RCC, he's your Man
                                you take him
                                Nad pulls Martin into the S.H.I.P.py van!''

......where Jumble is waiting for him, grabs him and shuts the door on Nad..... Wood I do that to you?..........Can't honestly say I woodn't

Do not!

Oh, poor woman
                                I know Life is so hard sometimes

oh no. that really must be hard! if you need a hand just let me know
                                No no, don't you worry about me, I'm made of strong stuff, I...I'll cope....somehow........
                                Last edited by Jumble; 13 December 2008, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X