Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    *runs out from the thread screaming*
    *follows her* umm, i guess she needs help. and I think I left the oven switched on. Did I lock my bike? *runs off*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      ummm.. no... not working... seriously...
      Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      *runs out from the thread screaming*
      *follows her* umm, i guess she needs help. and I think I left the oven switched on. Did I lock my bike? *runs off*
      Pshaw!

Coop has feelings too, you know!

Oh and...

All for Nad for everyone ran away
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well I guess that's one way to get Martin to ourselves, we've scared everyone else away

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Well I guess that's one way to get Martin to ourselves, we've scared everyone else away
          *high five*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Where am I? Is Martin still here?

Hahaha, nice Kitten Fainne! I thought- maybe you could post some caps from this extra? *please*

EDIT: He's still here!!!
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

that I ran off does not mean i don't thunk Martin anymore

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              Where am I? Is Martin still here?

Hahaha, nice Kitten Fainne! I thought- maybe you could post some caps from this extra? *please*
              umm, I can't do them on my laptop (would have to change my region) but I'll make them on the PC... soon... not tomorrow.. but maybe this weekend

off to bed with Martin - come on sweetheart, they are busy with someone called Cooper. - what? you don't know him? don't worry, you don't miss anything. and please focus on me hun .

Comment

Hehe...

The S/J Shippers talk about Pete, the WooHoos talk about RCC. Somewhere, something went terribly wrong

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Hehe...

The S/J Shippers talk about Pete, the WooHoos talk about RCC. Somewhere, something went terribly wrong
                  That's what I was just thinking I thought I'd wandered into bizarro gateworld...
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hmmm. Post 5500. Should I fetch up the re-inforcements? BW is still available, but I don't think we'd be able to disentangle JM from Luvnjack's clutches any time soon

Nope, I'm gonna follow my heart and stay with The Martin (surprise!!)

Still waiting for Jann to clean this one up

Aaaaaah, that's better

Comment

that I ran off does not mean i don't thunk Martin anymore

umm, I can't do them on my laptop (would have to change my region) but I'll make them on the PC... soon... not tomorrow.. but maybe this weekend

off to bed with Martin - come on sweetheart, they are busy with someone called Cooper. - what? you don't know him? don't worry, you don't miss anything. and please focus on me hun .
                      ........she says whilst blatantly displaying a sig of Martouf Don't listen to her Martin, she's playing you false

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      That's what I was just thinking I thought I'd wandered into bizarro gateworld...
                      Are you sure you haven't?
                      Last edited by Jumble; 11 December 2008, 12:44 PM. Reason: Playing with a P :o

Comment

Congrats Jumble!!! Oh now it's really better! Thanks for the pics!
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*cough* I'm still here...kinda...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Hehe...

Yeah...weird things happen...we're in the twilight zone

Nope, I'm gonna follow my heart and stay with The Martin (surprise!!)

[CENTER]
                          http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/frame559.jpg[
                          Still waiting for Jann to clean this one up
                          You know that Jann is really busy. She is preparing for Shipmsa, she is doing school and she is keeping her socializing...
                          Jann will try to do this tomorrow during class ok...if not you may stalk me about it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *looks around*
                            Mmm...

Congrats on 5500, jumble!!!!

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 5500 JUMBLE!!!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks

I couldn't resist, you HAVE to see this! TPTB like you have NEVER seen them before!

Clicky

Comment

Working...
                                X