X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoodNight Bekki *hugs*

Comment

oh noooo. I missed page 100

BUT I just watched the specials of Ark of Truth Finally have the DVD - my first DVD with Martin on btw. - and he was sooo adorable. His voice, his mouth, his eyes... *yummy* and I had a good laugh

*huggles Woohoos*

Comment

Ok, so now I'm starting to think that Take That are stalking me

The track before 'Up All Night' is 'How did it come to this?', and it starts off like this

Just the other day somebody
        said to me, hey maybe you´re slightly schizophrenic
        and a little out of reach my friend.
        I said, yes that´s partly true,
        but jokes aside, I can explain,
        it´s just my way of keeping track with
        living on this planet now.....

How did it come to this?
        How did it ever come to this?
        How did it come to this?
        How did it ever come to this?

Nad if you follow the link, you can find most of the tracks from the new album on Youtube

The Circus

Hmmmmmm. I did watch the Specials on Ark of Truth, but that was before I had my eyes and ears opened to the magic of Martin Maybe I should go watch it all again

Comment

Hmm, there are worse boygroups to be stalked by very nice text

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Hmmmmmm. I did watch the Specials on Ark of Truth, but that was before I had my eyes and ears opened to the magic of Martin Maybe I should go watch it all again
          you should. it's hilarious though i found out I don't fancy Cooper... I don't know...

oh, and look what i found in my favourite OT thread

broccoli kitten thought you mightlike it *hrrhrr*

Comment

............you 'found out' you don't fancy Cooper???? Did you think you did?

There's something vewy vewy stwange going on awound here................

I don't think Take That can seriously be called a 'boy' band anymore I always loved their stuff, and I still do. Saw them do a show on the tv the other night with the 'Circus' Theme, they were great, they still know how to put on a show (oh, alright then, I'll admit it, I thunk Gary Barlow! There! )

Edit: And ROFL at the Broccoli Kitten
            Last edited by Jumble; 11 December 2008, 07:50 AM.

Comment

............you 'found out' you don't fancy Cooper???? Did you think you did?
              nooo, never. let's say: I noticed once again i don't fancy him - better?
              There's something vewy vewy stwange going on awound here................

I don't think Take That can seriously be called a 'boy' band anymore I always loved their stuff, and I still do. Saw them do a show on the tv the other night with the 'Circus' Theme, they were great, they still know how to put on a show (oh, alright then, I'll admit it, I thunk Gary Barlow! There! )

Edit: And ROFL at the Broccoli Kitten
              yeah, but imo "mangroup" sounds very wrong... I love them too and Gary is sooo hot. me likes him too

Comment

So, looks like this is becoming the 'MartinWooHoodStock Multi-thunk Thread' Sorry Martin *huggles him tiiiiight* We were only looking, honest

Comment

So, looks like this is becoming the 'MartinWooHoodStock Multi-thunk Thread' Sorry Martin *huggles him tiiiiight* We were only looking, honest
                  honestly Martin... great, now i have a Martin Wood Mangroup in my mind... and i am not sure if i like this image...O.ô

Comment

Ok, so now I'm starting to think that Take That are stalking me

The track before 'Up All Night' is 'How did it come to this?', and it starts off like this
                    Nad if you follow the link, you can find most of the tracks from the new album on Youtube

The Circus
                    Mmm... I might just do that later!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

Aww... what a cool kitten

yeah, but imo "mangroup" sounds very wrong... I love them too and Gary is sooo hot. me likes him too
                    honestly Martin... great, now i have a Martin Wood Mangroup in my mind... and i am not sure if i like this image...O.ô
                    Mmm. Mangroup -> Moup = Moob = Ew
                    So... Martin Wood Moup?

*nods*
                    ...I feel a poem coming up...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

He's hot and he's clever
                      he's cruel and he's kind
                      when you see his gorgeous smile
                      he just stays in your mind

He's the center of our dreams
                      and he's always a trooper
                      Oh my, do we love you,
                      Oh Robert C. Cooper!

Operation distract them from The Martin has started!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

D'oh!a bit of warning would have been good I was starting to get...........warm

Wonderful poetry Nad, so full of feeling and .....stuff I'm sure there are many amongst us who have noticed Robert's many attractions

Pictures, d'you think? or would that defeat the object?

Edit: Ya know, you'd only have to change 'a trooper' to 'so good'.........

Comment

Hmm, there are worse boygroups to be stalked by very nice text

you should. it's hilarious though i found out I don't fancy Cooper... I don't know...

Awww...that vid is sooo darn cute I want one!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          He's hot and he's clever
                          he's cruel and he's kind

and he's always a trooper
                          Oh my, do we love you,
                          Oh Robert C. Cooper!

Operation distract them from The Martin has started!
                          OMG ROFL...but it's not working
                          sigpic

Comment

D'oh!a bit of warning would have been good I was starting to get...........warm

Wonderful poetry Nad, so full of feeling and .....stuff I'm sure there are many amongst us who have noticed Robert's many attractions

Pictures, d'you think? or would that defeat the object?

Edit: Ya know, you'd only have to change 'a trooper' to 'so good'.........
                            D'oh! I knew I forgot something!

Yes. There must be many who appreciate RCC for the awesomeness he radiates.

It's quite the shame that I have but one picture of His Cooperness:

And just to humour the party poopers

He's hot and he's clever
                            he's cruel and he's kind

and he's always so good
                            Oh my, do we love you,
                            Oh Martin WooHood!

sigpic

Comment

ummm.. no... not working... seriously...

Comment

*runs out from the thread screaming*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X