• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smoked tang once...it went all solid, hehehe

As for 'brocolli'...
    sigpic

Comment

Goshdarnit!
      Some of you might know how I always make jokes about stalking Martin (yes, I said jokes. ...Although...). But seriously I think Martin Karma turned on me. I think Martin's stalking me now

Everywhere are references to Martin or Wood. Everywhere, I tell you!
      If I fail my exam on monday, or hand in an essay about immigration that's called ''The importance of seeing Martin'', at least you ladies will know what happened...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh Nad, it's not just you! I think it's his subtle way of letting us know that he loves us

Even the other Shippers and threads are being infected! On the Artwork thread this morning Bekki was telling how she took up her carpet intending to laminate the floor, only to find that she already had a beautiful wood floor under there...................and the response she got from Jasmina was 'WoooHooood!'

You're right, he's everywhere..........

Edit: I think maybe it was a mistake on my part to use the sig Luvnjack made........I seem to spend longer and longer staring at it.............I'm getting nothing done...........

Comment

Hehe. Good. I feel a lot better now!
          We love you, too Martin!
          ...And staring is baaaad!

Random comment:
          I was just thinking... If I ever need an artist name, I could name myself: Martine van het Hout.

..Because Martine sounds like Nadine and ''Hout'' means wood. Making the name mean Martine of The Wood, which is nice.

*blinks*

I need to write that essay now
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh my Lord! The weird meanderings of the mind that come from this Martin infection

Now I really must go do some shopping, otherwise I'll starve.........I just hope I can avoid all the 'Martins' and 'Woods' around the supermarket................*puts on blinkers* *knows they won't work*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Oh my Lord! The weird meanderings of the mind that come from this Martin infection

Now I really must go do some shopping, otherwise I'll starve.........I just hope I can avoid all the 'Martins' and 'Woods' around the supermarket................*puts on blinkers* *knows they won't work*
              ...Does that mean that Martin makes us smarter, or that Martin makes us look like those nutty teachers who walk around the hallways babbling to themselfes?

Does The Martin enhance our abbility to think clearly or does he cloud our focus? Mmm...

Anyway.
              Starving is bad, too. The thought of combining Martin or Wood with things you can eat, however, is not.

sigpic

Comment

*staggers back in* Well I managed to get nearly everything on my list without 'noticing' any Martins or Woods! 'WooHood!' I thought, 'A whole shopping trip without getting distracted! Clever me'

Until I went to look for air freshener and got stuck between 'Sandalwood' 'Rosewood' and 'Cedarwood' This called for desperate measures - so I bought one of each and ran to the checkout as fast as I could, chucked everything in the car and made my escape..............only to nearly hit the car in front of me when I glanced sideways and saw a house called 'Wood Cottage'

But I won't now starve, and my house will smell.......................Woody

So I think the answer, in my case at least, is that he does cloud my focus and I do look like a nutty professor wandering around babbling to myself

Edit: But I did enjoy my lunch - a Woodsmoked chicken portion
                Last edited by Jumble; 10 December 2008, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Not dumb, possibly a little naive (((((Achaja)))))
                  Yep! That's whole me, Pisces are unfortunately naive hahah you girls are so funny! Unfortunately I can't see Martin everywhere beside on my cell phone -whistling Martin hrhrhr! I will back later with caps, now I must go on my cousin Bday ciao!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

And we Leos are supposed to be loud, colourful and outragious! Doesn't sound a bit like me does it?

I have this pic on my phone

but he doesn't whistle

Comment

*staggers back in* Well I managed to get nearly everything on my list without 'noticing' any Martins or Woods! 'WooHood!' I thought, 'A whole shopping trip without getting distracted! Clever me'

Until I went to look for air freshener and got stuck between 'Sandalwood' 'Rosewood' and 'Cedarwood' This called for desperate measures - so I bought one of each and ran to the checkout as fast as I could, chucked everything in the car and made my escape..............only to nearly hit the car in front of me when I glanced sideways and saw a house called 'Wood Cottage'

But I won't now starve, and my house will smell.......................Woody

So I think the answer, in my case at least, is that he does cloud my focus and I do look like a nutty professor wandering around babbling to myself

Edit: But I did enjoy my lunch - a Woodsmoked chicken portion
                      *blinks*

I'm not sure it was good to let you go to that supermarket in the state you were in

...May I advise you to take a cool down period next time?

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      Yep! That's whole me, Pisces are unfortunately naive hahah you girls are so funny! Unfortunately I can't see Martin everywhere beside on my cell phone -whistling Martin hrhrhr! I will back later with caps, now I must go on my cousin Bday ciao!
                      Hehe. True
                      I'm a libra and they're well balanced and always looking for justice. Modest and creative. Silent but observant...

Yay! My mom wants my stuffed penguins downstairs for Christmas as a decoration
                      That way I can stare at Martin, Martin and Martin all day

sigpic

Comment

*comes in*

*sees martin*

*gets slowly happy in here again*

Aaahhh...such a good thread...I'm loving it!

*gets relaxed and enjoys the wonderful thing that is Martin*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *blinks*

I'm not sure it was good to let you go to that supermarket in the state you were in

...May I advise you to take a cool down period next time?

Hehe. True
                          I'm a libra and they're well balanced and always looking for justice. Modest and creative. Silent but observant...

Yay! My mom wants my stuffed penguins downstairs for Christmas as a decoration
                          That way I can stare at Martin, Martin and Martin all day
                          Now that's the way to spend Christmas Day

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *comes in*

*sees martin*

*gets slowly happy in here again*

Aaahhh...such a good thread...I'm loving it!

*gets relaxed and enjoys the wonderful thing that is Martin*
                          Oh yes, much happier than certain other threads today

Comment

Oh yes, much happier than certain other threads today
                            I know, this was my subtle way of saying it...

Me, as one of the oldest members online there today...and I don't care while others make it kind of big...oh wait...over the years I've learned not to care about these things
                            Sorry...I had..no I still have to vent(sp?) about it...

Next we do the OT fight again

Back to thunking Martin
                            sigpic

Comment

(((((Jann))))) Don't let it worry you, just stay here on the 'happy' thread

I really love this pic, but I haven't managed to 'clean it up' Want to have a go Jann?

Or if anyone knows where it's from, maybe I can re-cap it?

Comment

*drools*
                                You can clean it up as well Jumble just adjust some of the levels and color balance...

*goes further with drooling*

But if you really want me to do it...I put it on my schedule of tomorrow
                                Next to making two papers...adjusting logo for brother...school...Shipmas stuff
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X