No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Jumble after he was warming you up...he got cold and I had to warm him up

ThanksJos I'll be there in a sec...Beam me up scotty!!! Or...Heimdall?...darn he's death...erm...Caldwell? Sam? Jack? Shep ? Martin?
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 100 pages Woohoos!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 100 PAGES WOOHOOS!!!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Me too Three hours to go...

You mean to say even that didn't work? I fear you are a lost cause...

Awww (((Jann))). You can come to mine
          It was a valiant attempt on Luvnjack's part, but you are right..........I'm a totally lost little WooHoo

Comment

Congrats on 100 Pages
            WooHoos
            !!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Achaja, sorry you didn't know aboot Martin's role in Continuum, but at least you've got it now I think I watched it about three times before I realised it was him, but that was back in the days when I only had eyes for Jack so I guess I coodn't be blamed for it
              Hehe, I kept rewinding that scene to see if I missed anything Martin-ey, but it really is too short

EDIT: WoooHoood!! Now I have post 1986! My birthyear!
              EDIT2: And a Milestone!
              Awesome
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 4800 NAD!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Hehe, I kept rewinding that scene to see if I missed anything Martin-ey, but it really is too short

EDIT: WoooHoood!! Now I have post 1986! My birthyear!
                  EDIT2: And a Milestone!
                  Awesome
                  *nods proffusely* They really should give him a bigger part in the next movie (No gutterizing Jann )

Wow, you're really hitting those targets today Nad! I can hardly keep up Plus I'm having trouble getting enough Tok'ra to hum

And have you looked at number Six??? Have you???

Comment

Thanks for the congrats, Josiane and Jumble!

*nods proffusely* They really should give him a bigger part in the next movie (No gutterizing Jann )

Wow, you're really hitting those targets today Nad! I can hardly keep up Plus I'm having trouble getting enough Tok'ra to hum

And have you looked at number Six??? Have you???
                    Yes. One that doesn't require him to wear something over that sweet face of his I prefer him sitting at a table with Brad W.

Number Six?

sigpic

Comment

Hmmmmmm. I think I'd prefer him on at the table without Brad

Don't worry, I've managed to be creative

Oh, and you're too late, Sanctuary has already started and you're not here

Comment

Hmmmmmm. I think I'd prefer him on the table without Brad

But... He needs someone to talk to and wave his arms at

*Puts on emergency flare, thinks her rubber boat is leaking, remembers what Sanctuary is about, wonders how deep the north sea is*

EDIT: *realizes you wrote ON the table and gets it *

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          But... He needs someone to talk to and wave his arms at

*Puts on emergency flare, thinks her rubber boat is leaking, remembers what Sanctuary is about, wonders how deep the north sea is*

EDIT: *realizes you wrote ON the table and gets it *
                          Well that bit had me worried

Comment

Sorry...already did so

Hmmmmmm. I think I'd prefer him on at the table without Brad

...Jumble guttery woman you are...be careful with the table...lots of people already used it...
                            And poor Brad...some people would do him....write with him...
                            sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                              OMG seriously fangurling both Martin and Amanda after that Sanctuary episode
                              Wow.
                              *runs out*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *runs in*
                                OMG seriously fangurling both Martin and Amanda after that Sanctuary episode
                                Wow.
                                *runs out*
                                Wasn't it? I mean wasn't it??

Comment

Working...
                                X