The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Nad! You do know that if you tell lies, you won't get any Chistmas presents?

"He's making his list, and checking it twice
    Gotta find out who's naughty or nice.............."

And, um, I think that's a man

Mending kids is ok, but not when they're infectious And they have conjunctivitis, which I definitely do not want in the next couple of weeks! I need to be able to see my pc screen

Josiane, probably not that hard to figure out the theme, but this is a S.H.I.P. version
    Ah, but that's a pro on hanving two present holidays in December that way I can honestly say:

''I don't want a lot for Christmas
    There is just one thing I need
    I don't care about the presents
    Underneath the Christmas tree
    I just want Him for my own
    More than you could ever know
    Make my wish come true...
    All I want for Christmas
    Is Wood...
    WoooooooooooHoooooooood, baby!!!''

And I'm positive it's a he
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jann here from her iPod touch *giggles* i love the new martin pics huggles to nad for all tje school work hugs to jumble for the ill kids !!!! And i can't do enter in here darn that
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Jann here from her iPod touch *giggles* i love the new martin pics huggles to nad for all tje school work hugs to jumble for the ill kids !!!! And i can't do enter in here darn that
        Neh
        Neh
        Neh
        Neh
        Neeeeh....
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*is jealous*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*gasps*

The latest ep of Sanctuary looked AWESOME.
            (Yes, looked as in ''the look'' of the show, as in Martin did a great job directing See? I'm sooo On Topic )

...The ep in a whole was kind of OK, too...

sigpic

Comment

I'm watching it tonight, can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *gasps*

The latest ep of Sanctuary looked AWESOME.
                (Yes, looked as in ''the look'' of the show, as in Martin did a great job directing See? I'm sooo On Topic )

...The ep in a whole was kind of OK, too...
                *nods* the episode was...WOW...mindblowing...awesome!
                It's on my Ipod now I can watch it in the train now too(without getting my laptop for that! )
                *huggles Martin for the episode*...he really is THE BEST!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Lookit what Luvnjack made me in an effort to draw me away from Martin and back to Jack

I had it on my desktop for....oh about an hour .............but I've put Martin back on now, where he belongs

Comment

I'm watching it tonight, can't wait
                    Yes. You do remember that I''ll be watching with you, right?
                    I'm on my way... Stupid Dutch networks.

*nods* the episode was...WOW...mindblowing...awesome!
                    It's on my Ipod now I can watch it in the train now too(without getting my laptop for that! )
                    *huggles Martin for the episode*...he really is THE BEST!!!
                    So... do people in the train look at you funny when you start Squeeing and jumping up and down while screaming: ''Martin!!!'' Or ''Go Amanda, you little WooHoo You!''?

sigpic

Comment

Lookit what Luvnjack made me in an effort to draw me away from Martin and back to Jack

I had it on my desktop for....oh about an hour .............but I've put Martin back on now, where he belongs
                      Oh wow, that's pretty... Martin should worry

sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, that's pretty... Martin should worry
                        Oh no, he has nothing to worry about, there's just no contest

btw, what time are you arriving? Do I meet you at the airport or are you getting the train? Because we have to be back here for 9pm!!!!

Comment

I love the WP....but poor thing...he's totally replaced by Martin... Well one less person to deal with to have him alone

Yes. You do remember that I''ll be watching with you, right?
                          I'm on my way... Stupid Dutch networks.
                          *giggles*...I never watch Dutch telly It doesn't show the good shows on time...except Grey's Anatomy!

So... do people in the train look at you funny when you start Squeeing and jumping up and down while screaming: ''Martin!!!'' Or ''Go Amanda, you little WooHoo You!''?
                          Well...I have my earphones in so...I don't know..but people do look at me...when I'm watching it on my laptop that's why I got my new Ipod...less obvious...and less people that look at me with a weird face ...still the laughing in the train at the screen and all will still be noticed I think
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh no, he has nothing to worry about, there's just no contest

btw, what time are you arriving? Do I meet you at the airport or are you getting the train? Because we have to be back here for 9pm!!!!
                            *hugs RDA again*

Well... If I start rowing from the beach of Scheveningen and I go in a straight line across the North Sea...

...Let me get back to you on that one

sigpic

Comment

*cries*

Am I not invited?

*feels left out*

sigpic

Comment

*giggles*...I never watch Dutch telly It doesn't show the good shows on time...except Grey's Anatomy!
                                *nods* They just don't appreciate Martin's Products enough

And there are some shows I like. The neyworks like them too, they tend to re run the heck out of them. Seriously, I never have to buy any DVD's of CSI for that show is always on

I bet that when the Sanctuary DVD's finally get out here and when I have bought them, they do start airing the show... It goes great on Sundays with the re runs of Ghost Whisperer, Medium, Moonlight or Supernatural.

Well...I have my earphones in so...I don't know..but people do look at me...when I'm watching it on my laptop that's why I got my new Ipod...less obvious...and less people that look at me with a weird face ...still the laughing in the train at the screen and all will still be noticed I think
                                Hehe... I think so too.
                                But what's a girl to do?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X