No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yay for the WooHood/ Our gurl Amanda Pictures!!!

(I saw Sinterklaas today, and all I could think about was that manip jumble made of Martin. )
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll agree that Martin could do the job

Edit: I guess you're stuck with that image now Nad

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll agree that Martin could do the job

Edit: I guess you're stuck with that image now Nad
        Of course!
        (But it's a TV program/quiz show about Holland, including our most corny songs and traditions. It's called ''I love Holland'').

To make that Martin related:

I love Martin - Ik hou van Martin [Ick How vawn Martin]
        Martin is an awesome director - Martin is een geweldige regisseur [Martin is uhn geweldiguh regiseur]
        He's called Martin - Hij heet Martin [Hi hayt Martin]
        He is hot - Hij heeft het heet [Hi hayft hat hayt]

And yes, I definately am stuck with that image
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Speed reading: I love Martin, he is hot! And that's the same in any language

Comment

...Yes.

sigpic

Comment

I am still working on the 12 days thingy

and......

Comment

The HOTness is spreading behind this thread!!! I saw red aurora from the Briefing Room! Oh Martin! If you could only knew...
                Awesome pics Achaja loves pics desperately needs more
                Oh look! On that pic from Jasmina - Martin is right behind Amanda Thank you Jumble for the last pic - you know I love it Do you know, in polish Martin's name is 'Marcin' and it's pronunciated like this wine - Cin cin oh crap I don't know how to explain it so here is one from me:
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*is sad*

*sees Martin*

*cheers up*

*iz happy again*

*dances with Martin*
                  sigpic

Comment

Aw Jann but Martin has a big hug for you, loook

and I'll allow it only because I know why you're sad

Edit: I've been trying to imagine which wood be worse, No Martin or No PS.............. OMG! I don't know

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I got a Martin hug

*is in seventh heaven*
                      sigpic

Comment

Martin and Shep in the same picture

*double thunk*

I think Woohood double thunk is my favourite kind of double thunk - because you're not always expecting him to be with someone else like you are with the others on the show

Oooh - and that Continuum one! OMG! There's Daniel thunk *thunk* Amanda fangirl ....ah, who am I kidding *thunk* Amaertanda wootahooding *thunk* Martin *thunk* and Cam *almost thunk*....I can't quite thunk Cam...Ben Browder is just so much hotter in Farscape, I can't bring myself to thunk him in SG1...like RDA in MCGuyver. He's still RDA....but he's not Jack (and he has that hideous mullet...but that;s beside the point...I think)
                        sigpic

Comment

Time to start spreading the word of our next party! Here's an invitation just for you...from the talented josiane!

Mark your calendars now!!!

Here's a sig and an avatar for anyone who wants to use them!!!

Comment

*looks up and down*

sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Bekki?

...Doesn't the multiple thunk make your head hurt?

Thanks, Melissa!

Achaja, awesome pictures! How cute

sigpic

Comment

Amazing pics Achaja

Anyone noticed how close we are to 100 pages???????

Comment

Working...
                                X