The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    O.O oi - i am not quite sure if i want to see him dressed up like that - only if he brings special presents

naaah don't worry, this was my last post there for a while. my duty is done
    Of course he will, he'd be Sinterklaas, after all

And I've been thinking about Joe (In a totally non sexy way, of course) and I concluded that he'd eighter not answer, or give a wrong answer... Mmm.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Yay!

Not untill we've created those Sekrit Pages...
      If you hide all the 'thunk' and 'gutter' pages, this will look like a very small lonely thread of about 20 pages long

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        If you hide all the 'thunk' and 'gutter' pages, this will look like a very small lonely thread of about 20 pages long

True

...How about a modifyed version where all the smut () is being changed into talk about flowers and little lambs?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

But I don't want to look at pics of flowers and little lambs! I want pics of Martin

Besides, he's an intelligent man, and he owns a mirror, he would have to know there was something fishy going on

Edit: *looks at page count* We could find ourselves celebrating 100 pages around Martinship

Have we settled on a definite date yet? I think it was a tie between 6th and 20th last time I looked

Comment

Of course he will, he'd be Sinterklaas, after all

And I've been thinking about Joe (In a totally non sexy way, of course) and I concluded that he'd eighter not answer, or give a wrong answer... Mmm.
            yay presens
            indeed, Joe likes to do things like that... let's just hope and wait
            I'd tip on 10 pages, maximum

Comment

20 pages...that much

True

...How about a modifyed version where all the smut () is being changed into talk about flowers and little lambs?
              Little lambs...you can eat those...so...I think you have to keep it on...............hamsters

and smut in here...not really...just a whole lot of gutter!
              sigpic

Comment

Jumble, now now, I wouldn't dream of getting rid of the pictures!
                They're not guttery, the subtext is

And Jann, you could eat hamsters too...

sigpic

Comment

Jumble, now now, I wouldn't dream of getting rid of the pictures!
                  They're not guttery, the subtext is

And Jann, you could eat hamsters too...
                  eat hamsters...that's just cruel...

And Sinterklaas just walked by our class ...he's tall
                  sigpic

Comment

Thread Question:

What animal does Martin remind you of and why?

sigpic

Comment

Thread Question:

What animal does Martin remind you of and why?

A dog...cute, sweet and loyal...

Since I don't thunk animals I can't think of a handsome animal ...
                      sigpic

Comment

...A tiger, Rrrrawwwww!

sigpic

Comment

...Sorry about that^

sigpic

Comment

...A tiger, Rrrrawwwww!
                            ROFL...but tigers are a bit aggressive...IMHO...I prefer a cuddly dog
                            sigpic

Comment

...A tiger, Rrrrawwwww!
                              ...Sorry about that^

My first thought was a bear (a non-scary one) because they are soooooo cuddly

Comment

My first thought was a bear (a non-scary one) because they are soooooo cuddly
                                A teddy bear
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X